No announcement yet.

Nuclear War XII: The bowl aint getting bigger, but the fish are breeding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What, no nukes? Time to change that. Orders in.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I predict SC will win.

Comment

• Orders, likewise sent.
        Play hangman.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
          I predict SC will win.
          Not with comments like that!
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Day thirteen- The revenge of the ghost of Chaunk

In Paris, crowds played football with Chaunk's head. But was it really Chaunk? Reporters had sighted him not only at the gladiator matches in Rome, but also on the speedway at Rahcatraz. He seemed to be doing most alive and well in both cases.

On the other hand, Spaced Cowboy was having a bad day. The angry mob in Paris was pushing him towards the guillotine, just because of a pair of letters on a scrap of paper. He could see no reason for this bizarre action, after all, he hadn't even played a role in the controversial movie Galactic Overlord 8.

Chaunk didn't seem to care about that. With a blink of an eye, two nukes were flying in the general direction of Spaced Cowboy. The cities of King We and Todd Ed were turned into wastelands, leaving a much truncated pun of I am Sofa. Rumors were that some settlers from Spaced's Spaced Dudes were leaving for a new world to rebuild their shattered society.

Optimism soared in Skanky Burns's nation today, as the city of Wasted Effort lived to see another sunrise. Joining it was the new town of ICS Forever.

Chaunk: Here, There, Everywhere
            Skanky Burns: Wireless, Wasted Effort, ICS Forever
            Spaced Cowboy: I AM SOFA

Loinburger: WASTED

Trokair: WASTED
            Vovan: WASTED

GeneralTacticus: WASTED
            Jamski: WASTED

Jonny: WASTED
            Ljube: WASTED

Vlad Antlerkov: WASTED

DrSpike: WASTED
            DarkCloud: WASTED
            Hercules: WASTED

Theban: WASTED
            Nuclear Master: WASTED

It's still the three-way contest. But the roaches are slowly gaining...
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised if Spaced had cities next game with names mentioning Doc.
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Orders in.

How apt!
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Some mathematical analysis... it's quite clear why proliferation of nuclear weapons is a bad, bad thing.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Orders in. The analysis is clear. More nukes needed!
                    Play hangman.

Comment

• Now skanky looks to be the fav. last orders in...goodbye cruel world.
                      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Day fourteen- Six nukes, three nations

After a few turns of relative quiet, Chaunk decided it was time for everyone to get together and build the city of Kum Ba Ya. He couldn't have made a smarter move, as after the festivities and crazy car racing, his citizens would return home to find their hometowns of Here, There, and Everywhere flattened.

Apparently, both Skanky Burns and Spaced Cowboy weren't of the conciliatory type, and both had hit their "Destroy World" buttons. Skanky lobbed a nuke apiece at his enemies, blasting Everywhere and burying Spaced in the rubble of a furniture store.

Last night, Spaced pushed his citizens to the grindstone as they prepped four nukes for battle. It wasn't known if they'd been caught up in the fury of fundamentalism or fascism, but intentions were clear as the missiles were all painted in blood. Two would land here and there in Chaunk's land, while two more flew at Skanky. The days of ICS looked finished, and the efforts of a few days ago were indeed wasted. But so was Spaced.

Chaunk: Kum Ba Ya
                        Skanky Burns: Wireless

Spaced Cowboy: WASTED

Loinburger: WASTED

Trokair: WASTED
                        Vovan: WASTED

GeneralTacticus: WASTED
                        Jamski: WASTED

Jonny: WASTED
                        Ljube: WASTED

Vlad Antlerkov: WASTED

DrSpike: WASTED
                        DarkCloud: WASTED
                        Hercules: WASTED

Theban: WASTED
                        Nuclear Master: WASTED

Two cities, two players, my money's on the bugs.

This would be a good time to start the Nuclear War XIII Sign Up thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy

Consider yourself Murrayed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley
                            Some mathematical analysis... it's quite clear why proliferation of nuclear weapons is a bad, bad thing.
                            Scientific studies show: nuclear war is bad for both nations and cities!

Comment

• Orders sent...
                              Play hangman.

Comment

• MAD it is. Let my nukes fly.

Comment

Working...
                                X