No announcement yet.

Nuclear War XII: The bowl aint getting bigger, but the fish are breeding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lionburger, I shall await our next meeting with fiery hatred brewing in my mind. You will suffer for your backstabbing treachery. (Well, you could have warned me, as I had warned Trokair of his impeding death. )
    XBox Live: VovanSim
    xbox.com (login required)
    Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
    Spore page

Comment

• lionburger

You're on my list too now...

Orders sent
      Play hangman.

Comment

• Sent.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Recieved, 2/4

Loinburger and Spaced,
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by vovan
            lionburger, I shall await our next meeting with fiery hatred brewing in my mind.
            'Twas a mercy killing! I swear it!

Originally posted by Chaunk
            lionburger
            Ummm... would you believe it was also a mercy killing? (Well, an attempted "mercy killing" -- you and your damned bunker!)

Orders sent.
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Chill smileman....it has only been 30 minutes since you posted the results.....sent BTW
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• wow, that was a short turn. Results up in a moment.
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Day ten- the lists grow longer

Recalling how well the EMP attacked had worked on Jamski's technological infrastructure, Chaunk called in a nukestrike on Skanky Burns. Four missiles were fired at Skanky, and when the smoke cleared, the only IT Skanky had left was his wireless system.

In the latest Galactic Overlord movie, viewers watched in awe at the specatacular scene where Vlad Antlerkov's nanorobots carved six planets out of the void, making a dramatic comeback in the face of enemy action.

Meanwhile, reports from Paris told of three secret projects.

Chaunk: Here, There, Everywhere
                  Loinburger: Wutang, Wizzutang, Sweet Sizzauce, Big Jim Slade, Trouserification Station
                  Skanky Burns: Wireless
                  Spaced Cowboy: I AM SOFA, KING WE, TODD ED

Trokair: WASTED
                  Vovan: WASTED

GeneralTacticus: WASTED
                  Jamski: WASTED

Jonny: WASTED
                  Ljube: WASTED

Vlad Antlerkov: WASTED

DrSpike: WASTED
                  DarkCloud: WASTED
                  Hercules: WASTED

Theban: WASTED
                  Nuclear Master: WASTED

Twelve down, four to go.

Orders due Tuesday noon GMT

Comment

• Orders sent

Comment

• Orders sent. You will pay for that, Chaunk.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• sent again!
                        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Ohhh, lionburger is planning something evil again.
                          XBox Live: VovanSim
                          xbox.com (login required)
                          Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                          Spore page

Comment

• Orders sent

If you get it three times... blame poly.
                            Play hangman.

Comment

• Originally posted by vovan
                              Ohhh, lionburger is planning something evil again.
                              That is one of the few constants in this world, the other ones being that Skanky is to blame and Ming is a bastard.

Comment

Day eleven- Delayed trigger

Finally being able to log onto the Internet again, Skanky was mad. Seeking revenge, Skanky Burns he dispatched a spy at Chaunk, who conducted a DDoS attack on Chaunk's deflector shield system and preventing him from targeting it at Loinburger.

Luckily for Chaunk, no nukes were headed his way. Loinburger, on the other hand...

While his spy was busy at work on Chaunk, Skanky's missile command crew prepped four nuclear missiles for action. Flying through the upper atmosphere, they were joined by four more missiles bearing the colors of Spaced Cowboy. Together they would form one of the most fearsome nuclear fleets ever seen.

Fearing that something like this was on the way, Loinburger had ordered his minions to stockpile nukes. However, covert actions foiled his plans. He had thought Vovan was gone. He had not counted on a rogue Vovanian spy on the payroll of Spaced Cowboy assassinating the truck driver who was supposed to deliver the engines.

Not like it mattered, though. Four minutes later, eight nukes hit home on five cities. But is Loinburger really wasted, or has he just pulled a stunt to slip out of the limelight? Word on the street is still murky now that the revolution's started.

Chaunk: Here, There, Everywhere
                                Skanky Burns: Wireless
                                Spaced Cowboy: I AM SOFA, KING WE, TODD ED

Loinburger: WASTED

Trokair: WASTED
                                Vovan: WASTED

GeneralTacticus: WASTED
                                Jamski: WASTED

Jonny: WASTED
                                Ljube: WASTED

Vlad Antlerkov: WASTED

DrSpike: WASTED
                                DarkCloud: WASTED
                                Hercules: WASTED

Theban: WASTED
                                Nuclear Master: WASTED

Three left...

Comment

Working...
                                X