No announcement yet.

Galactic Overlord - Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm at work now. I'll send my orders in 5 hours 45 minutes.

Comment

• Coordinating is a pain. I'll send my orders in after other people get back to me.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Hmm, as I suspected... another joint attack.
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Should be interesting.

Comment

• Orders in now.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• My orders will be in in about 7 hours.

Comment

• Got Skanky's now also.
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljube-ljcvetko
                  My orders will be in in about 7 hours.
                  That's a lot of thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

That's a lot of thinking.
                    Compounded by the fact that 26 hours earlier, he said that they'd be done in 6 hours. Perhaps tomorrow it will be 8?
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• The art of maximum +1age from one 'sent' post.

Comment

• He's not even GMing Mafia anymore either...

Comment

• sent

Comment

• Round 12

Heavenly Peace

After the intense fighting not long ago, this round was one of rebuilding, and new building. Even the spies stayed home.

Code:
                            Galactic Overlord
                            Player Name Bases BPs Total Ships Frigates(1) Cruisers(2) Battleships(3) Dreadnaughts(4) Titans(5)
                            Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp
                            Skanky Burns 6(6) 44 63 - - - - - - - - - 1 - - 17 17 29
                            Spaced Cowboy 6(17) 68 37(+1) - - - - - - - - - - - - 20(+1) 9 8
                            Ljcvetko 6(13) 57 74 1 4 2 - - - - - - - - - 22 23 22
                            Vlad Antlerkov 5(1) 27 51 3 3 3 1 3 1 1 - 1 1 - - 10 12 12
                            Now accepting orders for Round 13

Comment

• Comment

• PASSED the 500 mark, Please start a new one. And I'll toast this one.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X