Gladiator IV - The fights proceed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theben
    I don't suppose that when I win, I'll earn a momentary modicrum of respect? Enough to spell my name right for once?
    You know, it's a strange thing - I laughed at the whole misspelling Theben thing when I arrived in the Other Games forum, but somehow it's infected me and now as I write these accounts I find myself constantly needing to correct my spelling. Indeed, it happened when I wrote Theben just a sentance ago. It's somewhat bizarre, and rather disturbing too...

Comment

• Just chant along, JB. "One of us, one of us..."
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Well, on the one day I check back fairly regularly, it's the one day when the orders are slowest to arrive. *sigh*. I guess that's poetic justice, or something.

When you're ready, Chaunk... Which I guess won't be before tomorrow morning.

Edit: Sorry, that post comes across a little more disgusted than I intended - I can't (and don't) blame anyone else for being slow when I am too, especially Chaunk who has been so speedy in general .
        Last edited by J Bytheway; June 12, 2004, 20:41.

Comment

• Looks like the bets Jaguar placed on Chaunk isn't paying off. Yet more money for the Gorilla

Nice fighting btw
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• What's the spread? Maybe I can "influence" it a little.

JB: Don't sweat it. Chaunk was here earlier and didn't post.

I think he's sweating a little more than you.
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• It's posted on L'Event. I think it was 2/3 odds on you, 3/2 odds on Chaunk. This from when you were marginally ahead.
              Smile

Comment

• Besides, wasn't it you who asked for the odds?
                Smile

Comment

• Yeah, but I haven't seen 'em since. And it's difficult to access now...

Comment

• AHH! MY EYES! The avatar! Its blinds uss!

Comment

• It is now 53 hours after the last combat round; who was it that wanted a penalty for delaying the game?

Comment

• Nice avatar Drogue.

Comment

• Why do you people keep changing flags? It's very confusing...

Comment

• I'm changing flag/avatar for Euro 2004. As long as England are still in, my avatar and flag will remain the Cross of St. George My best friend's an anti-nationalist who hates football and my girlfriend supports the French, I need to do something to reassert my support of English sport.
                            Smile

Comment

• Originally posted by Drogue
                              I'm changing flag/avatar for Euro 2004. As long as England are still in, my avatar and flag will remain the Cross of St. George My best friend's an anti-nationalist who hates football and my girlfriend supports the French, I need to do something to reassert my support of English sport.
                              Wow, she must be damn hot for you to put up with that!

Comment

• Sorry for the delay, I've been in bed nursing a migraine for the past couple of days...

Orders sent now though.
                                Play hangman.

Comment

Working...
                                X