X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This might hurt:

This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I guess it hurt to the other side of the grave!
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

This picture looks hot(in two ways):
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

i would play the sims only if you could conquer your nieghbors.
          or at LEAST cultural conversions!

Comment

Originally posted by zorbop
            i would play the sims only if you could conquer your nieghbors.
            or at LEAST cultural conversions!

Yeah, but your Sims will become unhappy, and get attrition in the form of a lowered bladder bar.
            cIV list: cheats
            Now watch this drive!

Comment

(after looking over the screenshots)
              The game is looking really good. I'm woried about two things- one is the system requirements. I wonder what the minimun specs are for a huge game like that. The original sims seemed to convince a lot of people to buy new computers, maybe they're trying that again

The second is tha archetecture. I haven't seen what happens when you put a floor on a roof to create a patio, how many stories you can build (please, please be infinite with basements!!). There aren't any buildings showing how corners work with windows, angles, etc.
              Now watch this drive!

Comment

Hold your noses... :

Comment

It's interesting how the lady looks at what's happening on the other side of the table, and at the plate she's carrying. Still no daylight, corner, or landscape pics
                  Now watch this drive!

Comment

Yeah, great detail

Btw, there's some talk about the graphics here:

Get more details on this highly anticipated sequel right from the designers.

Comment

Sims: Gaseous eruptions beckons. Ooh look, he farted (chuckles). Aren't I naughty to find such a thing amusing? Can't wait till next Sunday, when more toiletary fun is guaranteed.

Comment

Pretty interesting read, but nothing on architecture there
                        Now watch this drive!

Comment

I hope we'll hear some more about that soon... otherwise I'm afraid there's not much news there, except for what we already know (We can build more than 2 floors)...

Btw, I found a couple trailers here:

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

I have only downloaded one of them... You need to be registered (Which you can do for free), to be able to download the files...

Comment

I've now downloaded both trailers, and the second one is pretty funny, though I doubt we'll see anything, about what The Sims do in that video, in The Sims 2...

But you've got the rights to hope, right?

Comment

Originally posted by MattH
                              Pretty interesting read, but nothing on architecture there

I just found a screenshot with outdoor view... a take a look at the door by the pool

EDIT:

Here's a link to more screenshots, though some in low quality

Last edited by Adagio; August 22, 2003, 11:22.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                                Sims: Gaseous eruptions beckons. Ooh look, he farted (chuckles). Aren't I naughty to find such a thing amusing? Can't wait till next Sunday, when more toiletary fun is guaranteed.

If I didn't know you better, I would say that post was laden with sarcasm.

Interesting that they have indirect interactions now though. The lady serving food notices things going on around her without (presumably) the player clicking "notice dirty old man" in her action menu. Promising.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X