Who has the source code access contact me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the source code access contact me

On behalf of my company i kindly request to anyone who have access to the source code of CtP2 to contact me via PM.

I have read the FAQ and probably would agree with EULA which covers all legal stuff about the game source code.
    Why i interesting into the old source code?

Currently i developing indie game SOE 2500 , which would have some elements of Civilization type game and i think it is good education to look at already prooven concepts.
    Probably if the source code can be compiled on win7 , i even maybe would be able to do some commits or atleast help with solving some bugs.
    My thanks in advance!

If you are interested in modern ctp2 AE development, you may be interested in this link:

Comment

Hi ! Yes i did found them and i did created fork, which is maintained by my company, additionally i plan to get in contact with Microsoft , so that they release the assets of the game under fair use policy allowing them to include into opensource version of the game!

Comment

So, your fork is to make a ton of commits changing documentation to claim that the fork is "maintained" by your "company", which by all appearances is a glorified scam, and you add donation links as your most significant contribution. The "company" is one person, you, with a buggy website that poorly imitates 1990s web design in poor English. The Github account shows you don't even understand what a pull request is and the code is like very typical CS student stuff written by somebody with zero industry experience.

Then you show up here saying something about Microsoft, showing you don't even know who has the rights to the original CtP2 stuff. Embarrassing.
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

lol maybe he got Microsoft mixed up with Microprose.. in which case he'd still be wrong as Microprose didn't make the CTP games either

Comment

Working...
          X