• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do the Top/Botton flags do?
    "

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
      What do the Top/Botton flags do?
      That's the rank of the player's cities. So Top 0.2 ProductionCities would be the top 20% of cities ranked by production.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• So did you change the unitsupportpercent? i don't see what changing

Bottom 1.0 //Top 1.0 //0.2
        GrowthCities //ProductionCities
        has to do with what I said?
        "

Comment

• I just realised, and I don't know But it led me to try growthcities instead, and it worked so...
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

I just did a test: even with one settler, the military advisor says that the upkeep cost is 100% on turn 0.
            A look at the source shows that it will return 0% percent in this case, though it is displayed as 100%. I'll change the display to show 0% if the readiness cost is 0, and 100% if the readiness cost > 0 but production is 0.
            "

Comment

Whose going to get the 1000th revision?
              Probably not you.

-Martin
              Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

• He stole it

Comment

• I'm thinking about how to change the VictoryEnslavement ability slavers have.

Right now, if you have a unit with this ability in a victorious army you will be guaranteed to earn one slave.

These are some of the variables I am considering to add:

float chance //The chance of enslaving a unit on victory
                  float SlavesPerUnit //The number of slaves captured per unit
                  Int Attempts //The number of units the Slaver tries to enslave per victory
                  Int MaxSlavesPerVictory //This is the maximum number of the unit can enslave per victory
                  bit Stacks //Ability stacks with other enslavement units in the victorious army

The max number of slaves you can capture per battle will be SlavesPerUnit*UnitsInLoser's stack.

Thoughts?
                  "

Comment

• IMO victory enslavement is already too strong, so I like the sound of the "chance", so we can control it more like slave raids. The others I wouldn't use myself.

Comment

• Okay, I've added VictoryEnslavementChance flag and VictoryEnslavementStacks flag. I'll take a look at the GovernmentOnly thing and see if I can add it without much effort, then i'll commit.
                      "

Comment

• So I'm going to add some kind of fortification heal rate flag. The question is, should I add it to const.txt, or should I add a tile improvement heal rate flag?
                        "

Comment

• In the tile imp DB it would be a lot more flexible, no?

Comment

• Capturing a city now clears the stored production:
                            modified trunk/ctp2_code/gs/gameobj/CityEvent.cpp

In the tile imp DB it would be a lot more flexible, no?
                            yeah
                            "

Comment

Comment

• Hmm, do you think it should add to or override the normal healing rate?
                                "

Comment

Working...
                                X