Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one is strange and seems to happen at random sometimes.

The top popup was when i completed Empire State Building.

The second popup appeared when i pressed close on the top one. This one also appeared another time, seemingly at random. I hadnt discovered a tech or completed anything significant.

The bottom one appeared when i completed Internet wonder. I think it wanted to tell me there was something else in the queue, which there was.
    Attached Files
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• doesnt the last one have to do with reload slic?

Comment

• Last one is quite old, even dates back to vanilla CtP2 1.1.

If i want to terraform grassland to plains, it costs 220PW. But it wont let me do it unless i have at least 250 in reserve, but it will still only take 220 when it does it.

The 250 number i think comes from 200 to "add" plains, but it also takes into account the 50 to "remove" plains, which it shouldnt. Since all youre doing is removing grassland (cost 20) and adding plains (cost 200).

Basically i think to terraform to (or "add") a terrain you need the cost to "add" and the cost to "remove" for that terrain, in your PW reserves.

So to terraform from Grassland to Mountain you would need 10000 (cost of Mountain add-8000 and remove-2000) in reserve, but it would only actually take 8020 (add mountain-8000, remove grassland-20).
        Attached Files
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

• Originally posted by HuangShang
          doesnt the last one have to do with reload slic?
          It could be. I dont often load old saves on new versions.

Comment

• Here some possible layouts.

The first doesnt work really.

I left what was there already in the same place, but the city name might look better swapped with the "building" bar. Leaving the pop, flag and capital in the same places.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Code:
                0x009a5ce2  [?Rollback_All_Agents@Plan@@QAEHXZ + 0x3f]
                0x009ac5e1  [?Remove_Matches_For_Goal@Scheduler@@IAEXABQAVGoal@@@Z + 0x8b]
                0x009aab77  [?Remove_Goal@Scheduler@@QAE?AViterator@?$list@U?$pair@HPAVGoal@@@std@@V?$allocator@U?$pair@HPAVGoal@@@std@@@2@@std@@ABV234@@Z + 0x42]
                0x009ab751  [?Prioritize_Goals@Scheduler@@QAE_NXZ + 0x47a]
                0x009aa4a0  [?Process_Goal_Changes@Scheduler@@QAE?AW4TIME_SLICE_STATE@1@XZ + 0x40]
                0x009e514f  [?GEVHookCallback@CtpAi_BeginSchedulerEvent@@EAE?AW4GAME_EVENT_HOOK_DISPOSITION@@W4GAME_EVENT@@PAVGameEventArgList@@@Z + 0x81]
                0x0061d281  [?Activate@GameEventHook@@QBE?AW4GAME_EVENT_ERR@@PAVGameEventArgList@@HAAH@Z + 0x9b]
                0x0061e36e  [?ActivateHook@GameEventManager@@QAE?AW4GAME_EVENT_ERR@@W4GAME_EVENT@@PAVGameEventArgList@@HAAH@Z + 0x40]
                0x0061b5bb  [?Process@GameEvent@@QAE?AW4GAME_EVENT_ERR@@XZ + 0x2d]
                0x0061e143  [?ProcessHead@GameEventManager@@QAE?AW4GAME_EVENT_ERR@@XZ + 0x4b]
                0x0061e0ce  [?Process@GameEventManager@@QAE?AW4GAME_EVENT_ERR@@XZ + 0xa0]
                0x0040f693  [?Process@CivApp@@QAEHXZ + 0x103]
                0x0040889e  [?CivMain@@YGHPAUHINSTANCE__@@0PADH@Z + 0x3ea]
                0x004082db  [WinMain@16 + 0x72]
                0x009f578c  [WinMainCRTStartup + 0x134]
                0x7c816fd7  [__onexitbegin + 0x7bc4d69f]

i wonder if this crash is like the cargo crash
              Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

• Auto-upgrading seems to have disappeared, but im still getting problems with upgraded naval units. I upgraded 2 Ironclads to Battleships on different turns, in different cities, and neither Battleship can move into deep sea.

This is using rev716 with the save i started with 700.
                Attached Files

Comment

• I think my crash is related to my barbarianspawnbarian code which even with the limits i added still spams barbarians. I'll have to go into that more so i don't recommend that option in the meantime.

Comment

• The turns were getting a bit long in my other game started with rev700, or one civ's turns anyway. I was about finished with a diplo-victory too.

Started a new one with rev716, land game with 8 civs on a gigantic map. This time itll be all war.

One thing i noticed is the city capture options appear even when you capture/auto-raze a size 1 city.

I also got a crash on the barb turn, but the autosave didnt get it. I tried loading it over but it seems to have saved after the fault.

Code:
                      0x0041be84  [?DrawStackingIndicator@UnitActor@@QAEXHHH@Z + 0x12a]
                      0x0041cab5  [?DrawHealthBar@UnitActor@@QAEXXZ + 0x73c]
                      0x0041ba22  [?Draw@UnitActor@@QAE_N_N@Z + 0x5cb]
                      0x00459797  [?PaintUnitActor@TiledMap@@QAEXPAVUnitActor@@_N@Z + 0x59]
                      0x00442a7d  [?DrawActiveUnits@Director@@QAEXPAUtagRECT@@H@Z + 0xe5]
                      0x0045abb5  [?RepaintSprites@TiledMap@@QAEHPAVaui_Surface@@PAUtagRECT@@_N@Z + 0x92]
                      0x0082edf7  [?background_draw_handler@@YA?AW4AUI_ERRCODE@@PAX@Z + 0x106]
                      0x007a4ec0  [?DrawThis@Background@@UAE?AW4AUI_ERRCODE@@PAVaui_Surface@@HH@Z + 0x22]
                      0x0076f98c  [?Draw@aui_Region@@UAE?AW4AUI_ERRCODE@@PAVaui_Surface@@HH@Z + 0x34]
                      0x0078c763  [?Draw@aui_Window@@UAE?AW4AUI_ERRCODE@@PAVaui_Surface@@HH@Z + 0x23]
                      0x0040f2be  [?ProcessUI@CivApp@@AAEHIAAI@Z + 0x20e]
                      0x0040f637  [?Process@CivApp@@QAEHXZ + 0xa7]
                      0x0040889e  [?CivMain@@YGHPAUHINSTANCE__@@0PADH@Z + 0x3ea]
                      0x004082db  [WinMain@16 + 0x72]
                      0x009f572c  [WinMainCRTStartup + 0x134]
                      0x77e814c7  [__onexitbegin + 0x772b7b8f]
                    EDIT: Im also getting the ranking graph not wokring sometimes, via F9 or menu.
                    Last edited by Maquiladora; April 1, 2007, 15:39.

Comment

• There appears to be a problem disbanding some units. Im pretty sure its only units received from huts that wont disband. Attached save. The one catapult and the samurai are hut units.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• where are you trying to disband them? your territory, enemy, or unowned? it might be due to be 'Gift' code

Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora

I also got a crash on the barb turn, but the autosave didnt get it. I tried loading it over but it seems to have saved after the fault.

[code] 0x0041be84 [?DrawStackingIndicator@UnitActor@@QAEXHHH@Z + 0x12a]
                          0x0041cab5 [?DrawHealthBar@UnitActor@@QAEXXZ + 0x73c]
                          what do mean loading over? do you mean loading the game works ok or does not?

Comment

• Originally posted by E

what do mean loading over? do you mean loading the game works ok or does not?
                            I tried reloading the autosave to repeat the crash but it didnt happen again. The autosave seems to have saved past that point somehow before it crashed. When i go to reload its after the barb turn that crashes.

Theres a helluva lot of barbs in this game aswell. Theyve already conquered 2 civs and hold about 4 wonders.

Comment

• Originally posted by E
                              where are you trying to disband them? your territory, enemy, or unowned? it might be due to be 'Gift' code
                              In unowned. Theyre from huts found far away from me, taking a lot of support cost, so i want to disband them.

I just deleted them with the cheat menu for now, to continue.

Comment

• Well I see some nice new improvements, like the expanded advance selecting screen, smooth borders, national flags (althought I don't know how to set the panamanian one). Nice job everyone working on the game

I'll post any details if I find something irregular.

Comment

Working...
                                X