Design: New SLIC functions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann
    Well The Big Mc obviously I should show you what I mean, here is my idea of the AddSlaves function based on the AddPops function:
    Is it required that there be a victim? Or rather, is it possible to write code to add a slave without there being a source city?
    Leaving the third argument optional would make it much more flexible I think.
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

no you don't need a victim.

the code to add a slave works unfortunately the ai does something that screws up the function.
      "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
      The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
      Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

Going through some SLIC and I was wondering:

1) Martin, did you add your slic functions as part of the code?

2) I've seen we have a collecting good slic function can we get a buying good and selling good. (this could allow for a slave trade if you are buying a slave good etc. )

3) I see that we have a work around for adding PW, but maybe just have an AddPW function?

My other stuff seems bigger than I can handle, Martin maybe you could guide me on how to do these?
        Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

Originally posted by E
          1) Martin, did you add your slic functions as part of the code?
          Which functions do you mean? I think you will find the answers in the code.

Originally posted by E
          2) I've seen we have a collecting good slic function can we get a buying good and selling good. (this could allow for a slave trade if you are buying a slave good etc. )
          Look at the collecting one and you should know how to make the others.

Originally posted by E
          3) I see that we have a work around for adding PW, but maybe just have an AddPW function?
          Well you could add a ticket to our new bug tracking system. If you can't do it on your own.

Originally posted by E
          My other stuff seems bigger than I can handle, Martin maybe you could guide me on how to do these?
          Which stuff?

-Martin
          Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
          X