No announcement yet.

i think we need a.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep trying to attach it but i keep getting this error.

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO attachment (attachmentid,userid,dateline,filename,visible,has h) VALUES (NULL,10378,1077907018,'scpicon.gif','1','1992e5d5 974f87caf86919912f3de81b')
    mysql error: Duplicate entry '65535' for key 1
    mysql error number: 1062
    Date: Friday 27th of February 2004 01:36:58 PM
    Script: /forums/newreply.php
    Referer: http://apolyton.net/forums/newreply....hreadid=109074
    emailed it to you Locutus.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilgamensch
      When you look on somebodies information (left of the post) you can identify, what are his interrests here at Apolyton.

Like for me CTP2 DG and MP
      Since when have you been interested in MP?
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

fixed
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Maq,
          Nice, but I'm at work, I can't get email here Oh well, I'll find it when I get home...
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Okay, I got the email. Now it's up to His Royal Greekness to work his magic...
            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

done!

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

One more nice little icon for me. Well it took a little while until it appeared beside my avatar. Also odd was that I wasn't able to see any group icons besides Maq's avatar even if he joined the CTP2 Source Code group and beat me to be first. Well fortunatly it doesn't count later anyway.

-Martin
                Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora

Since when have you been interested in MP?
                  Maq,

I would love too, but I still haven't got internet at home and in the office, it is getting blocked

Comment

Mark,

when I followed your link, it brought me to the right page, but when I tried to use the join-link it showed me:

Code:
                    Warning: main(): Unable to access ./cg_global.php in /home/civ3file/public_html/groups/civgroups.php on line 5

Warning: main(./cg_global.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/civ3file/public_html/groups/civgroups.php on line 5

Warning: main(): Unable to access ./cg_global.php in /home/civ3file/public_html/groups/civgroups.php on line 5

Warning: main(./cg_global.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/civ3file/public_html/groups/civgroups.php on line 5

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './cg_global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/civ3file/public_html:/home/apolyton/public_html/upload:/home/ctp2file/public_html:/proc') in /home/civ3file/public_html/groups/civgroups.php on line 5
                    When I went to civgroups and joined from there no problem

Comment

Mark,

when I followed your link, it brought me to the right page, but when I tried to use the join-link it showed me:

Fixed. this error was caused by something related to the move of civgroups to their new location.
                      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
                      X