• Show
Clear All

• i think we need a.....

CTP2 Source Code Project CivGroup
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

i think you could be........ right.

Didnt someone suggest before, then we needed an icon, then we all forgot.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Did you just read my mind again? What did I tell you about using your empathic powers on me?

(Okay, so it may have something to do with what you posted in the Staff Room -- details, schmetails )

So, can someone actually come up with an icon this time, preferably one that's at least slightly original?
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

any of these?
        Attached Files
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora
          any of these?
          The CTP wheel would be one option but I also like the last and the first one. And by the way the Lemur is rather suitable for the CTP2 DG.

-Martin
          Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Just thought id sneak the Lemur one in

My favourite for the icon is probably the blue one.

Comment

I think Gramphos had first mentioned the idea of creation of a civgroup for our project.

I had also created a related thread here long time ago but it didn't draw much attention

Comment

Let's go for the wheel, I think it fits best

Comment

mm....i love lemurs, but we have used it as Avatars etc, so another vote for the CTP 'Wheel' icon .

What will this CivGroup do that is different from the forums?(excuse my ignorance on these things!)
                  'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

When you look on somebodies information (left of the post) you can identify, what are his interrests here at Apolyton.

Like for me CTP2 DG and MP

For you: nothing

Comment

The feeling of belonging apart from that, sweet **** all.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilgamensch
                        When you look on somebodies information (left of the post) you can identify, what are his interrests here at Apolyton.

Like for me CTP2 DG and MP

For you: nothing
                        Hey I'm CTP2 DG too - just couldn't make the last scheduled time you'd arranged

Ok i see - its a little graphic badge, i thought it might be something fancy like a private forum with lots of bells and whistles....oh well
                        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

The wheel

Comment

so the wheel or what? can we have a group now?

Comment

The wheel will do, I guess. I like your wheel better than the one we currently use for the SLIC file attachments, can you repost it as a seperate file (i.e. without all the other proposal icons)?
                              Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X