PROJECT: MP Playtest game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes,
    It was a Neptune world. I was able to move ships across the north edge. The ships' vision was not corrected yet, but they crossed the boundary.

I've always had to move my units into a square right on the boundary edge and move it one square across the boundary. The movement dragline is always red going across the north/south edge when it's unexplored, so until you've explored there (so it's not black) it seems like you can only cross the boundary as a single square move even if your unit has 5 movement points available.

Do you think all I needed to do was "reloadslic" to fix the messages I was getting? For every wonder you built I think I got one when you started it, one when you were about 5 turns away from finishing it, and another one the turn before you finished it. All of them said the same thing, "The Mexicans have abandoned their building of the xxx wonder." However, the completion message was always correct. The first time it happened it weirded me because one turn after you abandoned your effort you finished the wonder...hehe

Doesn't reloadslic happen automatically when you reload a saved game?

Also, I seemed to notice that if I laid down some TIs during your movement turn, when my turn came around they would be finished already. Not always, but I thought I noticed it twice, once when I was building a road network, and again when I was putting up trading posts.

Comment

Working...
    X