• Show
Clear All

• Reminder: Italian
    ·Circuit·Boi·wannabe·
    "Evil reptilian kitten-eater from another planet."
    Call to Power 2 Source Code Project 2005.06.28 Apolyton Edition

Comment

• Excellent work, Maq

I have a perhaps slightly off-topic request for those with German and French versions of the game (and possibly other languages besides these two and Spanish, Italian and English). Could you do me a favour and post the original un-changed versions of your language files? So the german\gamedata, german\uidata, sound.zfs (if possible, it's 15 MB large) and Scenario files (scenario.txt, turnlength.txt, german\gamedata and german\uidata for each scenario). Similar for French and possibly other languages. I mean the files as they came off the original CD, so not including changes made in the Apolyton Edition or by any of the mods.

Flinx, any chance you could post the Scenario files and sound.zfs of the Italian version as well?

I'd like to make possible full conversions of CtP2 to every language CtP2 supports (and in the future add Dutch as well, but it'll probably be 3 years before I finish translating the Great Library... ), and put these files in the Apolyton Directory.
      Last edited by Locutus; April 23, 2005, 11:13.
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• Well you should have every file you need for a Spanish version 1.0 including scenarios, except the sound.zfs but its 15Mb compressed and I dont know if we're even allowed to distribute it. If theres any missing Ill post them.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Yes, thanks for that.

Sound is not an issue, if I'm not very much mistaken the sound in the same in all languages.

Comment

• Well the speech for each unit is in Spanish.
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

• It is? Oh, I'd swear I've worked with a German version with English sounds. But maybe that was a 'fake' German version...

In that case, I don't suppose you could email it or upload it to the mod depot? I *would* like to make full conversions if at all possible...

Comment

• Sure, Ill email it. To the email in your sig?

Comment

• Great! Yup. As always...

Comment

• Well here is the German pack inclusive sound. I took the civ file directly from the CD. I only removed, I only removed the *.zfs files in the graphics folder, as these files are taken from CTP1 and are for the English version. Note that as the files are directly taken from the CD, that these files are for the unpatched version.

[EDIT]Removed link[/EDIT]

Be aware that I am going to remove the file soon.

-Martin
                    Last edited by Martin Gühmann; April 26, 2005, 08:28.
                    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

• Thanks! I downloaded it, feel free to remove it again.

Comment

• Locutus are you planning to upload the German sounds somewhere? Id like to have it, or can you send it to me?

Comment

• I was planning to upload them to the Directory later, but it may be a while before I do that (I'd like to get at least 4 languages complete for that).

But if you want to have it sooner I don't mind that. I'm currently using pretty much all my bandwidth for something else, but if I remember I will upload the sounds tomorrow somewhere for you to download.

Comment

• Later is fine then, im in no rush for it.

Comment

• Diplomatic strings to reimplement - French

Sorry for the long delay...

Here is the translation of the new diplomatic strings posted by Martin in... March.

[EDIT]Changed the attached file with a zipped version of the previous file[/EDIT]
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Tamerlin; May 10, 2005, 04:17.
                              "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• I think also the Great Library needs some synchronisation.

However here are some new strings to translate:

Code:
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTFOOD_BUTTON		"Trier par nourriture"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTGOLD_BUTTON		"Cliquez ici pour trier la liste par activité commerciale."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTGOLD_BUTTON		"Trier par or"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTSCI_BUTTON		"Cliquez ici pour trier la liste par découverte scientifique."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTSCI_BUTTON		"Trier par science"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTPOLL_BUTTON		"Cliquez ici pour trier la liste par niveau de pollution."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTPOLL_BUTTON		"Trier par pollution"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTCRIME_BUTTON		"Cliquez ici pour trier la liste par niveau de criminalité."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTCRIME_BUTTON		"Trier par taux de criminalité"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTCONV_BUTTON		"Click here to sort by gold loss due conversion."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTCONV_BUTTON		"Sort by loss due to conversion"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTFRAN_BUTTON		"Click here to sort by production loss due to franchising."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTFRAN_BUTTON		"Sort by loss due to franchising"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTWORKER_BUTTON		"Cliquez ici pour trier la liste par nombre de travailleurs."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTWORKER_BUTTON		"Sort by workers"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTSLAVE_BUTTON		"Cliquez ici pour trier la liste par nombre d'esclaves."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTSLAVE_BUTTON		"Sort by slaves"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTENTERTAINER_BUTTON	"Cliquez ici pour trier la liste par nombre de comédiens."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTENTERTAINER_BUTTON	"Sort by entertainers"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTFARMER_BUTTON		"Cliquez ici pour trier la liste par nombre de fermiers."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTFARMER_BUTTON		"Sort by farmers"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTLABORER_BUTTON		"Cliquez ici pour trier la liste par nombre d'ouvriers."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTLABORER_BUTTON		"Sort by laborers"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTMERCHANT_BUTTON		"Cliquez ici pour trier la liste par nombre de marchands."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTMERCHANT_BUTTON		"Sort by merchants"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTSCIENTIST_BUTTON	"Cliquez ici pour trier la liste par nombre de scientifiques."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTSCIENTIST_BUTTON		"Sort by scientists"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTCOMBAT_UNITS_BUTTON	"Cliquez ici pour trier la liste par nombre d'unités militaires."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTCOMBAT_UNITS_BUTTON	"Sort by military units"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_EXIT_BUTTON			"Cliquez ici pour fermer le gestionnaire national."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_EXIT_BUTTON			"Fermer"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTMAYOR_BUTTON		"Cliquez ici pour trier la liste par statut du maire."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTMAYOR_BUTTON		"Trier par maire"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTPRIOR_BUTTON		"Cliquez ici pour trier la liste par priorités du maire."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTPRIOR_BUTTON		"Trier par priorité"
                                Note that the strings in French should also have been translated into other languages. However if they are still missing here they are again in English:

Code:
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTCONV_BUTTON		"Click here to sort by gold loss due conversion."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTCONV_BUTTON		"Sort by loss due to conversion"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTFRAN_BUTTON		"Click here to sort by production loss due to franchising."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTFRAN_BUTTON		"Sort by loss due to franchising"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTWORKER_BUTTON		"Click here to sort by the number of workers."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTWORKER_BUTTON		"Sort by workers"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTSLAVE_BUTTON		"Click here to sort by the number of slaves."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTSLAVE_BUTTON		"Sort by slaves"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTENTERTAINER_BUTTON	"Click here to sort by the number of entertainers."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTENTERTAINER_BUTTON	"Sort by entertainers"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTFARMER_BUTTON		"Click here to sort by the number of farmers."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTFARMER_BUTTON		"Sort by farmers"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTLABORER_BUTTON		"Click here to sort by the number of laborers."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTLABORER_BUTTON		"Sort by laborers"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTMERCHANT_BUTTON		"Click here to sort by the number of merchants."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTMERCHANT_BUTTON		"Sort by merchants"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTSCIENTIST_BUTTON	"Click here to sort by the number of scientists."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTSCIENTIST_BUTTON		"Sort by scientists"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTCOMBAT_UNITS_BUTTON	"Click here to sort by the number of military units."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTCOMBAT_UNITS_BUTTON	"Sort by military units"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_EXIT_BUTTON			"Click here to close the National Management Screen."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_EXIT_BUTTON			"Close"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTMAYOR_BUTTON		"Click here to sort list by mayor status."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTMAYOR_BUTTON		"Sort by mayor"
                                STATUSBAR_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTPRIOR_BUTTON		"Click here to sort list by mayor's priority."
                                TOOLTIP_CITYMAN_NATL_SUMM_SORTPRIOR_BUTTON		"Sort by priority"
                                Oh and of course the German translation is complete.

-Martin
                                Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
                                X