Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Links to important mods & scenarios (2nd edition)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMIFFGIG
    just to let you know Locutus Kanns' website (maker of fixmod) doesnt exsist anymore
    Yeah but actual this deosn't matter so much, because you can find FixMod in the directory and it is already part of ApolytonPack.

And by the way vote for CTP1/2 in the Games Top List

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

WOTR has been released...
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

not sure if this has been done, but all links should be checked to link to Directory. the old cgi database is offline
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Alternate Science Scenario?

May I ask what happened to the Alternate Science Scenario, the one adding Zombies and Aliens I mean? It is not mentioned here at all and today, when I wanted to install it, I ran into all kinds of problems? Is that Scenario a thing of the past?

Comment

Locutus, you didnt add the "religion mod" to the list.
            "Kill a man and you are a murder.
            Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
            Kill all and you are a God!"
            -Jean Rostand

Comment

I seem to be having an issue with Goodmod. I re-installed Windows XP and CTP2. I installed all the same mods including Goodmod, the Apolyton Pack, etc. When I go into Modmanager, I'm not seeing any of the Goodmod options... I've tried installing it several times to the Call To Power 2 directory.
              "Let your plans be dark and as impenetratable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." - Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by djpsychonaut
                I seem to be having an issue with Goodmod. I re-installed Windows XP and CTP2. I installed all the same mods including Goodmod, the Apolyton Pack, etc. When I go into Modmanager, I'm not seeing any of the Goodmod options... I've tried installing it several times to the Call To Power 2 directory.
                Try asking ModManager to seek ModSwapper mods again. To do this press 'Manage' and then 'Seek ModSwapper Mods'.

Comment

Locutus: Might I suggest that you add links to ModManager / ModSwapper to the lists above. This seems like the logical place to have them...

Comment

Hi !
                    I can't play to the world map for SAP2 by iskallin ! Cities have the original look and I can't build settlers or warriors :'( !
                    I've tried to lunch the game in openning the savegame in the Wolrd map, Scenarios and save\game\Napol folders, to lunch the scenario without the savegame, then load it, or lunch the scenario with the savegame, but it doesn't work !
                    Can anyone help me ?
                    PS : sorry for my poor english...
                    Last edited by tooll; June 27, 2004, 05:53.
                    chocolate starfish powa

Comment

he question...i have the old apolyton pack and that crashes after 509 turns....so i want to try the 2.0 version...but cant find it....can anyone help me?
                      Bunnies!
                      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

The Directory is your friend:

(I guess some of these links need updating...)
                        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

tn
                          Bunnies!
                          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Hmmm...the ages of man mod by Dale, mentioned in your first post. Is that the same mod that stankard was advertising all over Apolyton yesterday??

Asmodean
                            Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

No. Dale's mod was started around 2003 I think, and only got to the first-release stage. Stankarp just used the same name.
                              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

The download of Apolyton Pack v2.0 is unavailable now... Crosswinds.net says "This account is currently suspended".
                                Where can I download it from?
                                Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

Working...
                                X