Has anyone done a quality scenario?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That problem with the city styles Martin fixed

Did you look at the copy/paste buttons too Martin? I know its not so important but they didnt work when i tried to copy paste a large area last time i fiddled with the editor.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora
      Sweet, thanks Martin

Comment

Originally posted by centrifuge
        Maq, once you talk somebody into it (...somebody anybody???)

May I suggest that you make an almost straight up copy of Cap'n Nemo's Red Front and 2nd Front.

...ohhh baby, now that's the good stuff.
        Oh yes Red FRont pease for CTP2! I'm currently doing one for CIV3 conquests but CTP2 with slic would be great !

Eastern fornt scenario is good too b/c its predominaly a land battle b/w two countries mostly and thus the AI will be stronger.

To be honest anyone with a bit of slic knowlege would be able to do it in <100 hours.

The thing with CTP2 though is will the AI attack agressively or will it wander around with stacks, can slic help ie setting a goto and attack command for ai units?
        Last edited by Colwyn; January 15, 2004, 06:43.
        ---------------------------------------------
        Pavlov Zangalis - Hero of the capture of Berlin RFDG.
        ---------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Colwyn
          The thing with CTP2 though is will the AI attack agressively or will it wander around with stacks, can slic help ie setting a goto and attack command for ai units?
          Without slic the AI doesn't do much but with the right slic you are dead, given you use Activision's version of CTP2, well the source code project is not further either.

Originally posted by Maquiladora
          Just the icons on the buttons are missing, because I couldn't decide were I should place them in the text files: citystyle.txt, agecitystyle.txt or uniticon.txt. Oh and now a city is selected when you place it and it has also the size displayed in the city pop spinner.

There is also a bug in the scenario editor concerning pollution.

So far I didn't look on the copy and paste buttons.

-Martin
          Last edited by Martin Gühmann; January 15, 2004, 13:48.
          Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
          X