Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Server!

Apolyton.net is now pointing to the new server. Please let us know if you spot any oddities or have any suggestions for what to add to the site!
See more
See less

Sprite Editor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin.
    I guess you left us for Civ 4?

all I want is being able to add cells to a sprite so I can animate my single cell sprites
    Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin the Dane
      I believe I have located the first error, now I'm trying to make a working fix for it. The trouble is that SpriteEdit does not handle empty mask strings, or errors in them, correctly.

And it seems I have have managed to break the non-combined image export functions. thats the source of the access violation error.
      Hmm, i think this is why I'm having problems exporting shadows now.

Does anyone have an older/newer version than 0.2.0.12? I used an older version to make the different coloured Infantryman, and exporting shadows worked fine back then.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Hi Maq and E,

No I have not left for Civ4, played it 2 times

I must admit I do not play ctp2 either. At the moment I play a mmorpg, and program php/html/css. Just realised I don't even have a compiler installed

Another thing I jsut realised is that my ctp-download site, among others, is down and have been down since I moved my domain to a new server almost a year ago

Untill I get it and a number of other sites up I have made the latest 4 versions of SpriteEdit available here:
        spriteedit.0.2.0.12
        spriteedit.0.2.0.11
        spriteedit.0.2.0.10
        spriteedit.0.2.0.09
        Visit my CTP-page and get TileEdit and a few other CTP related programs.
        Download and test SpriteEdit development build.

Comment

• Thanks Martin, 0.2.0.09 seems to export fine I should be alright from here. Welcome back (kind of) aswell.

Also, just to let you know, 0.2.0.10 is down.
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Fixed the link for 0.2.0.10 mistake in filename.
            Visit my CTP-page and get TileEdit and a few other CTP related programs.
            Download and test SpriteEdit development build.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin the Dane
              Hi Maq and E,

No I have not left for Civ4, played it 2 times

I must admit I do not play ctp2 either. At the moment I play a mmorpg, and program php/html/css. Just realised I don't even have a compiler installed

All I want is the ability to modify frame size and add additional frames to the animation

I can think of a lot of things but those are the most needed
              Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

• Hello...
                I need a link to download the SpriteEdit...
                Help me, please!!!

Comment

• Since we don't know when (or if ever) Apolyton's download section will be up and running again I uploaded all CTP2 modding resources & utilities I could find on my HD to the CTP2 Bureau -- please let me know if you are missing anything.
                  (SpriteEdit is here)
                  The modding knowledgebase: CTP2 Bureau (with CTP2 AE Modding Wiki). Modern Times Mod (work in progress): MoT-Mod for CTP2.

Comment

• Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X