No announcement yet.

Call To Conquest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or take out a settler, build a city, plop down your road construction, disband the city. You dont spend 1000pw or whatever on the fort then.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• on my game i am going to attempt to get a nation to nuke me. ihave chosen australia as they always use nuclear weapons i will let youknow what happens. I have already anihihlated two french cities so the ai views me as evil...

i discovered that about forts quite good for filling holes within your borders.

Comment

• Long time since anybody posted here, hope someone is still interested.

I have a problem with the Leviathon. It doesn't seem to move. I tried putting the maxmove of the unit to 200 but can't get it to budge. I have maglevs around the thing but still it won't move, it will not even board a transport (I also set the size to medium).

Any ideas why this is happening?
        "Between nations, as between persons, respect for each other's rights is peace".- Benito Juárez.

Comment

• Weird, could you post the save game?

Actually the Leviathan still has:

Code:
             MaxMovePoints 10
          in CTC_units.txt so it wont even move 1 space, you need to change it to 100 to move 1 space.

You say that you changed the move points to 200, sure it wasnt 20? Did you restart the game after you changed it? Sorry if these are obvious questions for you.
          Last edited by Maquiladora; July 14, 2005, 05:06.
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora

Code:
               MaxMovePoints 10
            in CTC_units.txt so it wont even move 1 space, you need to change it to 100 to move 1 space.
            That setting should mean that it can move one space. The fact that it's so low simply means that is can still only move one space, even when it's on road/railroad/maglev.

Comment

• Actually its something in CTC thats preventing it. It works unmodded and playtest, but in Cradle Hex changed it to 100.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora
                Weird, could you post the save game?

Code:
                   MaxMovePoints 10

You say that you changed the move points to 200, sure it wasnt 20? Did you restart the game after you changed it? Sorry if these are obvious questions for you.
                I reloaded slic after I changed it to 200 and nothing.

I'll start a new game and cheat so I can get the leviathon to see what happens. Thanks for the replies.
                "Between nations, as between persons, respect for each other's rights is peace".- Benito Juárez.

Comment

• The code is buried deep in my HD but, IIRC, I made them immobile with Slic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter Triggs
                    The code is buried deep in my HD but, IIRC, I made them immobile with Slic.
                    How do I go about making them mobile again? Please say something easy, computers and I don't get along too well

Thanks again Peter.

Comment

• If I have this correct, you want to find CTC_Units.txt in the ctp2_data/default/gamedata folder, then find the UNIT_LEVIATHON entry, and change the PowerPoints from 80 to 81. The SLIC code reads 80 as immobile defensive units and 81 as mobile defensive units, and freezes units accordingly.
                      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• That should do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                          If I have this correct, you want to find CTC_Units.txt in the ctp2_data/default/gamedata folder, then find the UNIT_LEVIATHON entry, and change the PowerPoints from 80 to 81. The SLIC code reads 80 as immobile defensive units and 81 as mobile defensive units, and freezes units accordingly.
                          Thanks IW, I'll try it out tonight. Real life got in the way again last week, but I did my presentation today and now I'm
                          FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST! THANK GOD ALL MIGHTY, I'M FREE AT LAST!!!

Had to get it off my chest

Comment

Working...
                          X