X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshot thread

This is the thread to post your civ3 ctp2 screens

steps to have your screenshot posted here and included in the new CTP2 Screenshots Directory

1) Post your up to 600-pixels wide screenshot here as an attachement in a reply
    2) Post a 200-pixels wide thumbnail of your screenshot in a second post
    3) Go to the CTP2 Screenshots Directory, then to the appropriate category and click on "ADD LINK" menu choice
    4) Put the url of the first attachement in the "Full-size Image" field and the url of the second attachment in the "Thumbnail Image" field. Complete also the "Title" and "Description" fields as you wish

share you screens!
    Last edited by MarkG; September 10, 2002, 08:58.
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Hey this is a class idea nice one MarkG

I believe strongly you have been playing Civ3 too much

This is the thread to post your civ3 screens
    Oxygen should be considered a drug
    Tiberian Sun Retro
    My Mod for Tiberian Sun Webmaster of
    http://www.tiberiumsun.com

Comment

nah, just didnt copy/paste correctly

now post some interesting screens!

Comment

I dont wont to clog up this thread with rubbish and no screens, so u can delete this post BUT i think a section in this new screenshots section for ALPHA AND BETA versions of Call To Power 2 would be cool as well. Not right now but I could go and get some of them, i would just need someone like Locutus, IW or Martin to identify them as ALPHA or BETA screens??

Just an idea
        Oxygen should be considered a drug
        Tiberian Sun Retro
        My Mod for Tiberian Sun Webmaster of
        http://www.tiberiumsun.com

Comment

we have a pre-release category if that's what you mean

Comment

Gramphos has been busy again, I see...

Who will be approving these screenshots, Markos? You or me? Or will they be added automatically?

How do you want to deal with mods? Should they get their own category or do you want to just throw them in 'release'? In case they get their own category, one category for all mods or a seperate one per (major) mod?
            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
              Who will be approving these screenshots, Markos? You or me? Or will they be added automatically?
              congratulations, you just became the Editor of the ctp2 screens category

[q]How do you want to deal with mods? Should they get their own category or do you want to just throw them in 'release'? In case they get their own category, one category for all mods or a seperate one per (major) mod? [/QUOTE]one "Modified" category

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                congratulations, you just became the Editor of the ctp2 screens category
                Why am I not surprised?

(BTW, I don't think I'm an editor Links section yet either, you may (or may not - your call of course) want to change that as well )

I'll start by uploading some of my City Expansion screenies, when I get home

Comment

Note to all
                  In his next post, Markos announced that he had made me the mod of the CtP2 forums. This completely spinned the thread off-topic of course, so I moved the second half of the discussion to a new thread, here. Please post all your comments on my moderatorship there and reserve this thread for screenshots. Thank you.

Comment

edit: ok im retarded... try again
                    Last edited by Maquiladora; October 6, 2002, 06:41.
                    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Attached Files
                      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Btw anyone posting a screenshot, post the small thumbnail one in your first post and the full size one after. I had trouble with the other way round for some reason.

Comment

no update? how about for the demo, since i cant see the ones on the Lemuria Saved Games thread anyway

Comment

How about some screen shots from modded games to show their differences. It would be good to see screen shots from medmod, cradle, call to conquest especially focusing on new concepts and units. Or do we have this some where else?

Comment

Working...
                              X