Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I had to correct it, you submitted it wrong (or rather, you uploaded it wrong and submitted without realizing it). But that's fine by me, that's what they made me directory manager for
    Ive had this strange thing happen before with the very first screenshot in this thread.

When i upload the small image first, then next upload the large sometimes my second post doesnt even appear, thats what happened with iskallins. Then i tried again to post the large and my first post changed to the large one and no second one appeared. Then i uploaded the small to my second post and it appeared, and now suddenly its showing 2 small ones.

Thanks for fixing it anyhow
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Thankyou for posting those for me Maq. I guess 1600x1200 is a bit large for the forums i'll keep that in mind next time. Anyways the screenshots are of a multiplayer game between myself and toni. Hes invading my continent with 200 fusion tanks along with some plasma destroyers(not in the picture).
      "

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora
        WTF i just got 5 email notifications that Gilgamensch had posted here! and to add to that the large first image of iskallins i posted is now SMALL. This image uploading acts very strange sometimes
        I tried to make the same what you did, but didn't check for the resolution and similar. After the 5th attempt you have beaten me to it and I stopped. But interresting that it did post you for my failed attempts

Comment

Thankyou for posting those for me Maq. I guess 1600x1200 is a bit large for the forums i'll keep that in mind next time. Anyways the screenshots are of a multiplayer game between myself and toni. Hes invading my continent with 200 fusion tanks along with some plasma destroyers(not in the picture).
          Did you submit them to the directory yet EPW?

I tried to make the same what you did, but didn't check for the resolution and similar. After the 5th attempt you have beaten me to it and I stopped. But interresting that it did post you for my failed attempts
          Ah, so thats why
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

how do I find out the url of the pictures? I'm rather ignorant in this area
            "

Comment

Originally posted by EPW
              how do I find out the url of the pictures? I'm rather ignorant in this area
              That depends what browser you're using them, but try right-clicking on them and look for an option like "Copy Image Location", or perhaps "Image properties".

If you're browsing in console mode with no mouse, then I can't help you .

Comment

The front on my current cradle game:

"

Comment

I still can't figure out how to post images properly......
                  "

Comment

First you should save it as a GIF or JPG, depending on which is a smaller filesize and best quality. I posted it as a JPG this time as it was nearly 100kb smaller than a GIF.

Then in post reply screen go to "attach file" and browse to the file. Make sure to put some text in a post or it wont post.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thx Maq
                      "

Comment

You can use PNG as well as GIF or JPG - PNG should be better than GIF in almost all cases (but for screenshots JPG will almost certainly be better than either).

Comment

I'm going to submit my screenshots to the directory tommorow. Sorry about the delay, I forgot all about them.
                          "

Comment

Gah, I forgot again, I'll do it tommorow
                            "

Comment

This is a screenshot I posted on another thread, thought it was worthy enough to be posted here
                              Attached Files
                              "

Comment

Hey, is that my Civ3 worker MOD there EPW?

Comment

Working...
                                X