Happiness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djpsychonaut
    ...but they came from a Virtual Democracy...
    ...but they came from a Virtual Democracy towards which they had already become cynical and become certain that it was corrupt and useless.

Comment

...but of course!! They'd much rather follow me!
      "Let your plans be dark and as impenetratable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." - Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by DeanToth

Secondly, with several extra points of happiness on your side, you can "push" a city beyond it's normal limits - for instance kicking up the production to very high levels when you want to produce something in an emergency or finish a wonder quickly during a wonder-race. (sometimes you have a specific city located near mountains and has a high production output or sometimes a huge city on production-poor grasslands or desert)

High pollution from population or production can also be outweighed by general happiness. As can "empire size" or "capitol distance" unhappiness.
        So, if I expect that there will be a big pollution penalty when I build wonder #4 in a city and don't yet have the tech to build wonder #3, then any happiness improvements I build for w#4 will expedite the building of w#3. Interesting.....

Comment

Working...
        X