Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want a MP game?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Toni
    I need to install the game and see what happens. Rl has been pretty busy for me lately, just for the record i got married yes that is right married lol. So i will try to contact you guys during the weekend.

    Keep the good work trying to debug the current host problems

    I will be watching the thread.
    Congrats Toni

    Weekend is good for me, just post here or message me, I should be around.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

    Comment


    • #47
      As for today, I'll be around again if anyone's free for a game. Just post or enter the Apolyton chat room to arrange a game.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

      Comment


      • #48
        Will be around again for a game today, either enter the 'Poly chat room, join the CtP2 channel on hamachi (see first post) or post here to arrange a game.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

        Comment


        • #49
          I am available for MP any time
          "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

          Comment


          • #50
            I can't

            You feel like testing the AE MP? I imagine it would be a pretty short test, but it might be useful.
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

            Comment


            • #51


              okay okay let's test away.

              Do I need the servers.dat file and DLL's or are they included?
              "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by EPW View Post


                okay okay let's test away.

                Do I need the servers.dat file and DLL's or are they included?
                I.... don't know.

                I'm re-downloading rev907 now. I'm guessing the dll's are included, but not the latest servers.
                Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Ok, I'm going to do a fresh install too incase I mucked something up with AE.
                  "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I have 4 installs now. AE for source code, AE MP, 1.11 mods, 1.11 MP.

                    New dlls are included in latest AE, and the latest servers is attached.
                    Attached Files
                    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Want to try again Maq?
                      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        I'm on google talk, but you seem to have disappeared.
                        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Gt is willing to give it a go this weekend.
                          "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            I'm afraid we ran into a different problem when we tried to test it. We each had 2000 ping and couldn't even talk to each other.
                            "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Is GT still around? Maybe I can try?
                              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                I think he's gone.
                                "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X