No announcement yet.

Where are the music files?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes i'm using windows XP and I bought this game when it came out.

I tried what you said to do but windows media player just plays the videos and the button.wav and loop.wav files. There doesn't seem to be anyother files.

Could you tell me exactly where the music files are suppose to be on the cd?

can somebody send me the music files plz?

Thx again for your help

PS: Oh and by the way did i mention iwas playing with a no cd patch and the AOMIII mod
    Last edited by Chaosdwarft; June 7, 2006, 15:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaosdwarft
      Could you tell me exactly where the music files are suppose to be on the cd?
      They are CD audio tracks. They will not appear in the CD's filesystem - there are no 'files' in that sense - but any media player worth its salt should be able to play them.

Comment

i told you that all windows media player does is play the movies and can't find the music files

Comment

Try putting it in a normal CD player. If no music comes out then you might have gotten a defective CD with no music on it.

I'd send you MP3s but you'll have to PM me your email
          Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

yea there is no music on the cd. I put it in a cd player and it din't work

Heres my email: hugo.crampon@gmail.com

Comment

defective CD with no music on it
              That would explain it, or some obscure copy . On a regular & sane CD the music is in the root directory, I can see and hear it using RealPlayer:

SoftRock

If you want to grab the audio-tracks from the cd (convert and save them as e.g. mp3-files on your harddisc) you need a program like AudioGrabber -- the cd-audiofiles are not displayed in the Windows Explorer view and you can't just copy them by dragging the files to the harddisc.
              The modding knowledgebase: CTP2 Bureau (with CTP2 AE Modding Wiki). Modern Times Mod (work in progress): MoT-Mod for CTP2.

Comment

At the time i was living in spain and bought it there. I remember various friends complaining about the lack of music in the game. Well If you can send me the song on the e-mail above

thx a lot from you help

I never seen a community so into helping people of their own

Comment

South european mafia victims (well, we have all sorts of mafia here in Vienna, too -- and a proud bureaucracy )

Maybe there's something in your mailbox
                  The modding knowledgebase: CTP2 Bureau (with CTP2 AE Modding Wiki). Modern Times Mod (work in progress): MoT-Mod for CTP2.

Comment

Working...
                  X