A undefeated Diety players story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahh, I thought it was for real...;-)
    It's just that I like to play like it were for real...but if people like to slave civs, fine to me...

------------------
    Vollendete Tapferkeit besteht darin, ohne Zeugen zu tun, was man vor aller Welt zu tun vermoechte.
    Vollendete Tapferkeit besteht darin, ohne Zeugen zu tun, was man vor aller Welt zu tun vermoechte.

Comment

• Capturing slaves did occur in history. The Atheniens (?) captured many slaves from wars to use them in mines or to serve a rich family. And the mighty Romans did have a lot of slaves. In that ttime, you could go at the market to buy slaves. And even the United States used slaves in the early ages, it even started a war, the slaving-Americains vs the non-slaving-Americains. But today, it is true that slaves aren't seen at your local market or seen in many mines but somewhere out there, there are slaves in need of help and we shall rescue them (or kill them if we mistaken them for the ennemies )

Sorry for any written mistakes, I'm not a perfect english speaker (or writter)
      "When we forge weapons, we also forge war. When we forge tools, we also forge civilization. "

Comment

• Capturing slaves did occur in history. The Atheniens (?) captured many slaves from wars to use them in mines or to serve a rich family. And the mighty Romans did have a lot of slaves. In that ttime, you could go at the market to buy slaves. And even the United States used slaves in the early ages, it even started a war, the slaving-Americains vs the non-slaving-Americains. But today, it is true that slaves aren't seen at your local market or seen in many mines but somewhere out there, there are slaves in need of help and we shall rescue them (or kill them if we mistaken them for the ennemies )

Sorry for any written mistakes, I'm not a perfect english speaker (or writter)
        "When we forge weapons, we also forge war. When we forge tools, we also forge civilization. "

Comment

• Diemar, where are you?????
          Any flames in this message are solely in the mind of the reader.

Comment

Working...
          X