Broken/Outdated Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken/Outdated Links

It seems that there are a lot of broken/outdated links in this forum that try to link to various mods of the game (i.e. - forever future 1.7). Does anyone know if there are updated links or another website where we can download these mods? Thanks!

Sorry for the problems. We've moved to vb5 and that's broken a lot of things. It will be some time before the links can be fixed.

Here is a direct link to the Forever Future 1.7 file: https://apolyton.net/uploads/1/0/8/2...2339727950.rar

Comment

Sorry for posting in here after this being inactive for so long. Does anyone by chance have a link to the 1.21 patch? The only one I could find was to a rapid share link and I couldn't get it working with the wayback machine.

Comment

hello, here can you find what you asked.
        After much trial and effort and lots of googling, I finally got my copy of Call to Power 1 to work on my 64-bit copy of Windows 10. I'd thought I'd share what steps I took to give others assistance as I never found a good step-by-step guide anywhere. Note: I'm proficient with Google, not with...

Comment

Yeah I've been trying to find a working link to the Apolyton CTP1 Pack but not luck so far

Comment

Got it! All the Apolyton downloads appears to be backed up on Web Archive!!

Comment

Hi there, you know you can also download wes's medmod for ctp as well on his website. Do you happen to know how to properly get his medmod for ctp 1 to work or be playable? I tried following his instructions more then several times and I did not get far, I could not get it to work.

Comment

hi i cannot download apolyton pack, says url does not exist

Comment

Originally posted by bagxri View Post
                  hi i cannot download apolyton pack, says url does not exist
                  Go here mate. Web archive have a full backup of the downloads section.
                  Hey guys, Was pretty down when all the Apolyton downloads stopped working and vanished but thankfully it looks like they were all backed up on Web Archive. Only

Comment

thanks mate but i am talking for the same think. in this archive if you try to download apolyton pack, says that the url is wrong.

thanks anyway

Comment

thanks mate but i am talking for the same think. in this archive if you try to download apolyton pack, says that the url is wrong.

thanks anyway
                      Yup you gotta put that link that comes up as failed directly into the web archive search as web archive gets stuck on the redirect failure page and never 'redirect's itself' lol.

Here's a direct link that works!

Comment

thanks very much mate for your time. there are coming sleepless nights

Comment

thanks very much mate for your time. there are coming sleepless nights
                          Yup same, as I'll be playing it soon too!

That high player count big earth map that comes with the pack.. oh baby!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X