Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have pulled down my CtP after half a year or so, and now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now i almost got all info , but what about Apolyton pack does it includes the CD mod 4.2 or the 4.22, and if it only include the 4.2 , should I install the 4.22 mod after I installed the Apolyton pack ?
    I hope you understand my question

Comment

CD 4.22 is basically the same as 4.2, only it has been adapted for patch 1.2. For the Apolyton Pack it has also been adapted for patch 1.2, so if you install the Apolyton Pack you don't need CD 4.22.

Comment

Thanks,
        First thing ill do when get home is to install CtP.

Bye the way does anybody know where ther is page where I can see the tech-chart, my game wasnt shipped with it !!

It sounds like I have a pirat-cd, but that is not the case, I have called my Danish supplyer, but I have no time for visit them, and i dont wanna send my game by mail.

Comment

ok, i have a minor problem, and this probably should go in the help forum, but it is very much on topic for this thread:

starting from my ctp install that was already patched to 1.2, i installed 1.21, apolyton, aaip for pack, and nordicus' trade goods 1.3 for pack. my girlfriend did the same. we tried multiplayer - and now she's getting "database out of synch" errors, and she can't see the map. she just reinstalled everything, again in that order. it still happens. before i reinstall, is there something else i should do to fix this? my single player game works fine, and is a lot more fun now, but multiplayer is why we both bought the game...
          it's just my opinion. can you dig it?

Comment

You have a girlfriend who plays CIV?? (Massive envy) I can't get my wife to touch computer games with a 10 foot pole. Anyway, have you tried hosting the game from her computer? Do you get the same errors on your side?

Comment

my girlfriend doesn't mind a game either. and yeah, it is good

actually, seeing as someone's brought this up, i've been curious as to how many of the people posting here were female. i realised a few weeks ago that unless the nick is obviously female, i automatically assume that everyone here is male.

i wasn't going to bring it up though in case people thought i was being sus, but i can assure you that i'm already happy with my civ-playing girlfriend...

have i assumed wrongly that most people here are male?
              - mkl

Comment

ok, we tried a couple tests, and it seems that there is no problem with the trade goods, but when we start a game with the apolyton pack, the 'database out of synch' errors make themselves known. any ideas?
                it's just my opinion. can you dig it?

Comment

Demo, the Med mod comes with its own tech chart.
                  If you don't use the Med mod, drop me an email, and I'll send you the original, which I got from Morgoth. (His wife made it, so she could beat him even more often than she did before.)

Comment

Ok, thx, I got the tech-chart form Medieval mod.
                    I havent tryed playing it yet, I only had time to install the game and mods, cant wait

Comment

I'm a she-gamer. You know, like a she-wolf or a she-cat. But bipedal.

[sound of wind rushing through empty halls and corridors]

------------------
                      "In all creation, there can be no task more onerous or tedious than that of playing God." - Stephen Fry, 'The Liar'.
                      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

...and empty heads.

Comment

it's ok, alinestra i'm a she-gamer too, makes me think of she-ra

Comment

i was beginning to wonder whether there really were few she-gamers, or if they were just ignoring my post

i was expecting a few more to be honest...
                            - mkl

Comment

Problems with Medieval mod (Medievalmod_2_1.zip).
                              I can not see the graphics and text for some units in Great Libary.(Cruiser Missile, Helicopter, Horse Archer, Missile Cruiser, Siege Engine)

I have installed:
                              CtP, Ctp update 1.2, 1.21 hack, Apolyton pack
                              After that I edit userprofile.txt and change this line DebugSlic=No to DebugSlic=Yes.
                              The readme says that I dont have to do the rest of the readme files.

I then make a copy of Apolyton map and call it Medieval. After that I install Medieval mod.

Why does some units miss out?
                              I CAN see the names of the unit in libary, but as said NOT graphics and text.

Comment

I guess you need to get the corrected uniticon.txt. There should be a link in the download for the Med mod, and there is another in the Med mod Update thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X