CTP sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Locutus,

They are coming or maybe I should say will be coming. Right now I am pretty far behind in everything. The night before I had to take off I put a new hard drive in. I got windows, IE and some of my email back right now and that is about it. (Got to have those priority items going like Apolyton and email.) I don't even have CTP installed at the moment. All my data is on CD-rom waiting for me to get finished. I am trying to keep up with the forums (you miss 2 days and the whole world changes) but that is all. It is going to be a little bit longer before I get back to normal on all I have been doing. I will admit CTP is generally a high priority for me but it is not the highest priority I have at the moment. Bear with me.

I would also like to take a minute to say 'Thanks' again to those that expressed concern while I was away. Hearing something positive, in an otherwise very negative situation, helps quit a bit.

Don

[This message has been edited by skorpion59 (edited January 30, 2000).]
    Don,
    CtPMaps (Hosted by Apolyton)

Comment

Don,

Don't hurry, the map isn't my highest priority either, not right now anyway. I was just wondering if you hadn't forget about it or anything.

Locutus
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
      X