Civil War Scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Locutus
    I can garantee you Wes would be absolutely delighted to see someone take his mod and use it as basis for a new mod or scenario In fact, when you're done you should definitely send Wes an email, if I know Wes (and after working together with him for 2 1/2 years, I think I know him pretty well ) he would love to see what you did with his mod.
    Great!

Oh, and in case I have said it enough, You have really been a superb help my friend!

I mean, I love to play this game and now with some basic knowledge, am able to do setups like I want!

I will drop Wes an email and advise him whats up.

Again, you dont have too but you do really help new-modder-wanna-B's, and for that I am humbly grateful!

On another Semi-related issue, I used to email/chat/post with a real nice acting and informative fella, Omnigod I believe was his name. Is he still around? Active? Alive? I was just wondering?

Ok, so would I find Wes's Mod Medevial Mod at Apolyton CTP Site?

Thanks my friend! For everything!

Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Np, the pleasure of helping you is all mine I'm very happy to see someone is still modding this game (well, J Bytheway still is as well but that's still only a fraction of the amount of activity that used to be going on on this forum).

Omnigod was CtP2 File Manager for a few months and then resigned and disappeared for a while (leaving me to (after months of whining to MarkG and DanQ) take over his job). When Civ3 was released, he came back and was Civ3 File Manager for a few weeks, then resigned and disappeared again (leaving Gramphos to take over his job). So I haven't seen him in a while but if his past behaviour is any indication, he's still alive and kicking, just not on Apolyton...

Yes, you can find MedMod I for CtP1 (as opposed to MedMod II for CtP2 and MedMod III for Civ3) on http://wes.apolyton.net.
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
      X