• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is turn?

©Dimytes 2004

Comment

• the turn is with blackice
      i really dont want to next him as things are starting to happen.
      I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
      Revelation 6:8

Comment

• 2+ weeks is a little too long imo to wait for player to play a turn. We do have a 24h rule.
        There is always the option to get a a substitue in case you are not able to play a turn for a while. I have done that.

©2004 Dimytes

Comment

• Where are we this game?
          Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• the turn is with ice and since my hard drive fried i no longer know who is who in this game dimytes resent me his last turn to ice i will play it but am not sure who to send it to if all players send me there addresses and who they are i will play ice's turn till he is back or a replacement is found
            I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• I think player order is following:

Hatschy
              Nukeboy
              Maquildora
              Dimytes
              Blackice
              Birdman
              Paul

©2004 Dimytes
              Last edited by Dimytes; December 29, 2004, 03:42.

Comment

• No, I am receiving turns from Blackice and sending to Paul.
                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• blackice next turn 145 to birdman

Comment

• To Paul
                    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn 146 to hatschy

Comment

• You guys having a good Time?

Comment

• ok some how dimytes i have the light blue turn for blackice and on the last one it was the pink turn.
                          birdman what color are you in this game?
                          everyone else what color are you?

Comment

• The order is as follows:

Hatschy - Blue
                            Nukeboy - Orange
                            Maquildora - Green
                            Dimytes - Pink
                            Blackice - Light blue
                            Birdman - Deep pink/red
                            Paul - Brown

I am 100% sure about the color order but I think the player order should be correct also.

©2004 Dimytes

Comment

• First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• turn 146 to birdman

Comment

Working...
                                X