X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 133 to hatschy

Comment

• Excellent diplomat on the way, for those who did not respond we ask in the name of peace world wide would you accept our one ship with a diplomat?
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

• Turn 134 to hatschy

Comment

• Turn 135 to hatschy

Comment

• Turn 135 to Dimytes.
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Turn 136 to hatschy

Comment

• Turn 136 to Dimytes.
                Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

• Turn 137 to hatschy

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice

One city is easy to manage though

Turn sent and you need a new game lets get one going. ;0)
                    LOL... one city is about my speed. HAHA :-)

I'm on High speed now boys and mmost niights a bit of aclchol so I'm game for anything. :-)...lol

Comment

• Turn 137 to Dimytes.

Comment

• Turn 138 to hatschy

Comment

• Wise Greek leader, once again you have sent ships into my territory and blocking me from working tile with trade goods. I have asked you before to stop trespassing but you refused, I am kindly asking you once again to accept the stop trespassing agreement.
                          Only reason for it is to secure that no more misstakes occur.

If you choose to not to accept the agreement I will consider any ship of your blocking my workers from doing their daily work as a hostile action and the ship will be destroyed.
                          I hope we can solve this issue in a peacefull way.

I am not referring to your ship that landed your diplomat, he is welcome to establish an embassy.

©2004 Dimytes

Comment

• You will notice all ships are on the move and this little inconvience is just that. We have reminded our admirals not to sail too close to friendlies shores but as you are aware sometimes it simply can not be helped.

Very soon will will not see any ships, unless by route it simply can not be helped. Let peace remain between us, as a gesture of that peace we have offered an exchange.
                            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                            Or do we?

Comment

• [quote]Very soon will will not see any ships[/quote[

just airplanes instead

Comment

• no space planes ;0) j/k

The only ship in those seas will be gone soon with a diplomat aboard, we have recalled the fleet for upgrading. These old SOLs are simply taking on water now.
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X