X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 125 to hatschy

Comment

• Turn 125 to Dimytes.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Turn 126 to hatschy

Comment

• The Americans now govern most of the old Spanish empire

Turn to Maquiladora
          Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• But only most!

Chairman Bird of PDRE.
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• The mayor of the former Babarian city of Ibiza have now handed over the city-keys to the Admiral of the the English fleet, blocading the city.

It seems like an Assyrian captain took the liberty to sieze power of the city while the babarians were fighting the english - but only for a short moment.

As chairman of the PDRE, I have approved the decision of my admiral, considering the Assyrian action as an act of piracy and therefore not protected by any international law. The assyrians have been attacked and wiped out!

We have of course taken immidiate contacts to the Assyrian Government, assuring them that we have not declared war on Assyria as nation. We take this episode as a little mistake and are ready to leave it there.
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn 127 to hatschy

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBirdMan
                  The mayor of the former Babarian city of Ibiza have now handed over the city-keys to the Admiral of the the English fleet, blocading the city.

It seems like an Assyrian captain took the liberty to sieze power of the city while the babarians were fighting the english - but only for a short moment.

As chairman of the PDRE, I have approved the decision of my admiral, considering the Assyrian action as an act of piracy and therefore not protected by any international law. The assyrians have been attacked and wiped out!

We have of course taken immidiate contacts to the Assyrian Government, assuring them that we have not declared war on Assyria as nation. We take this episode as a little mistake and are ready to leave it there.
                  The Americans call upon the English and the Assyrians to resolve their differences peacefully.

The English are cautioned not to venture inland of Ibiza to New Spain
                  Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBirdMan
                    The mayor of the former Babarian city of Ibiza have now handed over the city-keys to the Admiral of the the English fleet, blocading the city.

So you consider taking a barbarian city as an act of piracy? And you consider attacking the Assyrians a little mistake? I think the whole board of leaders of the PDRE should consider themselves outlawed .

Comment

• Turn 127 to Dimytes.
                      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

• Originally posted by hatschy

So you consider taking a barbarian city as an act of piracy? And you consider attacking the Assyrians a little mistake? I think the whole board of leaders of the PDRE should consider themselves outlawed .
                        The English did the battles. Therefore.

Attacking the Asyrians was actually a mistake. No one in command believed, that the new flag at the townhall square was more than a fake. A trap.

But when we attacked, we saw, that the city actually was under control of a little foreing command. I can only say, that your captain should stayed away from what was clearly a matter between babarians and the English.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn 128 to hatschy

Comment

• If the Dutch wish to avoid and international incident they are advised not to take Igulada or if they do to disband the city as it is in too close of proximity to the capital of New Spain.

Turn to Maquiladora

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuke Boy
                              If the Dutch wish to avoid and international incident they are advised not to take Igulada or if they do to disband the city as it is in too close of proximity to the capital of New Spain.

Turn to Maquiladora
                              The Dutch nation is known to be ruled by peace and understanding.

Therefore, dear Americans, do not kick a friendly neighbour just because you can.

Did I tell, that the Dutch nation in some way gets some attention from one of their other neighbour?!?!?

Chairman Bird of PDRE.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn 128 to Dimytes.

Comment

Working...
                                X