Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An offer has been made to the American diplomats. And also a word to seriously consider the power and reach of the Mongol nation before any thoughts of rejecting our hospitality.

Turn 85 Dugrik an hour ago
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora
      An offer has been made to the American diplomats. And also a word to seriously consider the power and reach of the Mongol nation before any thoughts of rejecting our hospitality.

WTF?
      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora
        And also a word to seriously consider the power and reach of the Mongol nation before any thoughts of rejecting our hospitality.

Hospitality.... as slave?

Better take care of my diplomat when trying to establish an embassy with the Mongols - with or without an agreement - or should I just move north and forget it, warning other travellors, that the natives are hostile 'round here ......
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn 86 to hatschy

Comment

• Turn 86 to Dugrik
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

• Turn 87 to hatschy

Comment

• Turn 88 to hatschy

Comment

• Turn 88 to dugrik

Comment

• Turn 89 to hatschy

Comment

• Who has the turn?
                      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• ice has the turn he said he should be through the back log this weekend
                        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                        Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Turn 90 to hatschy

Comment

• Turn Sent to Maquiladora

Comment

• Turn 90 to Dugrik

Comment

• Turn on the highwire.
                                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X