X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 97 to Nuke Boy.

Comment

• Turn 97 to Maquiladora on January 7
      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• and he played the same day turn to dugrik
        turn resent today
        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
        Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Turn 97 to Don Juan

Comment

• English merchants and diplomats far away from home have spotted an - until now - unknown nation up in the dark North.

A native pathfinder says, that this people are calling themself The Greeks.

We hereby ask, if the natives by any possibility would be interested in establishing friendly relationships with us, allowing us to open an embassy in one of their cities?!
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn 98 to hatschy

Comment

• We too, our Friends The Englishmen, we too have found new peoples.

We wish also to extend our hand of friendship to all peoples we meet.

Our ship are not hostile and we will leave if asked.

We do sincerely hope not and we do have goods and other benefits to offer.

A diplomat can be at your capitol in a fort night.

Again we do come in peace.

Blackice
                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                Or do we?

Comment

• We, the english, says welcome to anyone, who comes with peace!
                  First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Where is turn? or is this game just dead?
                    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Have just mailed Milamber.

Gandhi

Comment

• just got home and the turn is with dugrik.
                        have resent and if he dose not play by friday will next
                        him.
                        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• dugrik nexted. turn 98 to don

Comment

• Dugrik isn't playing anymore I guess.

Gandhi

Comment

• If he is away for a few days, I can sub for him a turn or two.
                              He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• He had played very un-regular the latest year or so and I have heard nothing from him since january the 19th.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                                X