Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Id to like to fill those games in too but Im not ready to take on anymore games yet.

Ill take it im sending to dugrik at (Dugrik@ev1.net) in this one.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• thats a yes Maquiladora e mail me so i can get you on my list please thankyou
      I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
      Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Turn 82 to hatschy

Comment

• Turn 82 to Nuke Boy.

Comment

• Turn 82 to Dugrik
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

• Turn 83 to hatschy

Comment

• Turn 83 to Nuke Boy.

Comment

• The Americans were most displeased to find a slaver had carried citizens away from San Diego. If reparations are paid now, punative action can be avoided against the guilty party.

The Americans request permission to establish an embassy with the great Spanish nation

Has Swissy been replaced in this game?

Turn to Milamber
                  Last edited by Av8tor; September 2, 2003, 01:53.
                  Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuke Boy

The Americans request permission to establish an embassy with the great Spanish nation
                    Great Spanish nation - Spain is big. England is Great

Has Swissy been replaced in this game?
                    Yes, by Maquiladora
                    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn 83 to Don.

Comment

• Turn 84 to hatschy

Comment

• Although the Mongols may have lead the world into the Modern Age, they are still practicing the despicable act of slavery. A Mongol slaver was caught near San Diego, was given a prompt trial before a military tribal, and was executed. Had the Mongols offered compensation, these unfortunate events could have been avoided.

Turn to the Mongols
                          Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• We can only apologise for the terrible behaviour of a minority group and they in no way represent the Mongol people as a whole. I hope we can repair the relationship between our great nations and put this terrible incident behind us.

Turn 84 to Dugrik

Comment

• Turn 85 to hatschy

Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora
                                We can only apologise for the terrible behaviour of a minority group and they in no way represent the Mongol people as a whole. I hope we can repair the relationship between our great nations and put this terrible incident behind us.

Turn 84 to Dugrik
                                If the Mongols are sincere, they should submit an offer through diplomatic channels.

Comment

Working...
                                X