• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheBirdMan
    Enough!
    im deciding when its enough.

Originally posted by gumpold
    I'm getting Deva Vu from reading these posts.

They seem to say the same thing over and over
    coz dancemasseuse seems to be too thick to get it after one post. even citates dont convince him that hes wrong and he repeats his sh!t over and over(that i blame him for nothing etc.) so i repeat my citates until he gets it into his dumb skull. btw: you seem to be just as thick and blind as him.

Originally posted by Max Webster
    Gee Gavin your taking this game a little too seriously.
    yeah sure, now I am the one who takes it seriously... what about dancemasseuse with his guru babbling about my "not appreciated" behavior? i was just playing the game like any other game and he explains me how im supposed to talk. damn, all ive been trying was to play fair and now im the one to blame for everything!
    thx very much.

Comment

• Another excerpt from Gavin the Great's "How to Win Friends and Influence People".

Available wherever books are sold.

Get a copy for everyone on your Christmas list!
      Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

• very funny mr. peace loving. you are an expert on how to make friends and influence people arent you? i know its just a game but you made it not very enjoyable with your attacks(in the game). the only reason you gave me was that im a threat which was not true. i disbanded most of my units to safe some production so i had no real way to defend myself. i thought you would agree on peace too coz i saw no reason to continue the war but you abused that my cities were vulnerable and my units set on stand down, and you acctually showed that you dont know what fairness is.

and dancemasseuse, you still gave me no arguments that i didnt respect the others... first play the allknowing and throw stuff at me then act like nothing happened. but still i am the unfair guy and i attack poor dancemasseuse for no reason.

sorry, i played fair from the very beginning. i was being polite and respected the other players until i noticed that some of you acctually dont read my posts and wanna start problems out of nothing. i got mad at this and now i get some extra ass kicks. now im the aggresive, selfish and narrowminded person for everyone. just great, keep mocking me if you really need it. thats all you got aint you? i may have become aggresive but thats for a reason and at least i back up my arguments with citates. all you have is making jokes about me and giving me a hard time whitout acctually telling me what i did in the first place. thats what i call fairness. just tell me what i have done to you? im not talking bout the swearing, offending and "repeating myself" in my latest posts, you acctually made me do this. im talking about whatever happened that made dancemasseuse start with his wise words. common, what was it that makes me such a bad person? i ask for arguments, you tell me to get "back to the game", "its enough", and basically im the clown for everyone. if you wanted to just hate me out of this game... you have what you wanted.

Comment

• It has been said there is no fairness in war, anything in-game is allowed (except cheats obviously) backstabbing, lying etc, or at least I prepare for the game in case it goes that way.

Having said that you lot should just ease off Gavin too. He may not be a newbie to the game (i dont know) but hes new to Apolyton at least and the more new players to CtP1 PBEM, the longer itll last.

By the way this game needs a new thread.
          Last edited by Maquiladora; December 3, 2004, 23:03.
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora
            It has been said there is no fairness in war, anything in-game is allowed (except cheats obviously) backstabbing, lying etc, or at least I prepare for the game in case it goes that way.
            That are wise words Maquiladora.

Gavin: Try to look back in this thread to the time the war started between the Welsh and Romans.

You will see a map, showing the Romans closing in upon the Welsh - that map was a fake! (!) and I guess we can have the gamemoderator to confirm that now, where the war is over and a new player controls the Welsh nation......

I was lucky most nations was believing in me and not your predesessor - and even more lucky some come with military assistance!
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Maquiladora, someone asked if that was always your handle. I was curious what the mord means, stand for or why you chose it? I have never heard it before and I am curious by nature.

The dutch nation seems to have been stuck from some previous actions before i got in to the game. I thought I might help out. You have gifts if you choose to accept. No strings attached.

Comment

• oops, misspelled word above. not "mord", but word.

Comment

• I was lucky most nations was believing in me and not your predesessor - and even more lucky some come with military assistance!
                  "Assistance"? I took 2 or 3 Welsh cities including the capital and only got a map from the deal IIRC

Maquiladora, someone asked if that was always your handle. I was curious what the mord means, stand for or why you chose it? I have never heard it before and I am curious by nature.
                  ma·qui·la·do·ra
                  n.

An assembly plant in Mexico, especially one along the border between the United States and Mexico, to which foreign materials and parts are shipped and from which the finished product is returned to the original market.

I chose it because its also the title of a Radiohead track which I was into at the time, not even knowing what it meant but I liked the sound of the word. So interesting.
                  Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                  CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                  One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Yeah, why?
                    I just thought you might have been somebody else.

Comment

It has been said there is no fairness in war, anything in-game is allowed (except cheats obviously) backstabbing, lying etc, or at least I prepare for the game in case it goes that way.
                      well, as i saw that no peaceful discussion with gumpold is possible i acctually set my strategy back to military to prepare for possible future attacks and i even declared that i would defend myself. and though his behavior seemed unfair to me i know he played by the rules and so would i. and i never meant to get personal while we were playing(i know im repeating myself!). i started to get really mad when dancemasseuse suddenly jumped out with his unnecesary posts.... but you know the story.

Having said that you lot should just ease off Gavin too. He may not be a newbie to the game (i dont know) but hes new to Apolyton at least and the more new players to CtP1 PBEM, the longer itll last.
                      sorry to say this but certain people on here made me wanna leave the game as well as the forum a good couple of days ago. and thats what im gonna do. a last word to dancemasseuse: when you finish admiring yourself take some time and look through my posts(the game talk i mean, before the personal fight started) and check if your "lecture" on good behavior acctually applies to that. then check if you acctually do yourself what you preach. and next time you start a discussion look for a reason first then get some arguments. then you wont have to retreat by focusing on anything(the game, maqualidoras name) except the discussion, bigheaded coward.

think whatever you wanna think about me(and if you wanna know the truth just look at my posts before i got provoked for no reason). anywayz im outta here.

Comment

• Sorry to see you go Gavin.

Your not a clown in my eyes. Your sure posted alot and I didn't really read alot of it. Not out of disrespect or anything. I just like to play and my time on this game is devoted to that. I don't have time to read or post long posts. I don't know what to say as I was not involved in all of this. All I think is if they kept attacking you then should just fight back.

Comment

• Thank you for pointing out the need for a new thread...

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
                          X