No announcement yet.

Alien Seed - second thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will give back the taken city, but I will not pay for a city I disbanded during war. It started out as a city belonging to my ally the Romans (notice the name of the city is Roman, not Welsh), but since we were at a war not of our choosing I will not pay for it. If that is not acceptable then I am sorry, but again it was a city of conquest not one of yours in the first place. I do not mean to sound so hard, but I find it unreasonable to ask me to pay for something that you took from my ally. Ken/dancemasseuse

Comment

• I took your "Peace", accepted your "no trespass", moved out of the one city Caerphilly, and left your area. The rest is up to the Welsh.

Turn 147 to thebirdman

Comment

• The Romans is formally at war with the Welsh a little while yet. Have to continue until our representatives have reached the two old remaining cities in the Gallia region.

The peacetreaty between the Romans and the Welsh will be signed then.
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• turn 148 to gumpold

Comment

• test

Comment

• gumpold, i find it really unfair that you keep attacking me after i have declared that i wanna make peace with all former enemies! i have clearly said not to attack me. as you see the birdman will sign the peace treaty soon. it was the last player you fought a war with, i am a new one and i want PEACE! of course it is easy to attack a nation that doesnt even try to defend itself but this is comparable to kicking a lying person. i have already agreed with the birdman that im keeping those cities so theres no reason for you to attack! i dont buy it that you do it to "aid the romans". you do it for you personal satisfaction.

Romans, I dont get the sense behind the delay.

Native Americans: you proposed yourself youre gonna give a settler to enslave for the destroyed city("the other one I have already disbanded, but if you have a slaver around I will leave the settler and let you slave him.") . I dont wanna keep no slaves so I ask for 500 gold instead which i think is a much better deal for you. the rush buy cost for a settler ussually exceeds 500 gold by far. if you dont wanna pay(in any form) for a city, dont suggest a payment in the first place!!! thanks for accepting the treaty though.

148 to maq

Comment

• Turn 148 to Don.
                Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Turn 148 passed on

Gavin give'm hell. Don't stand for their crap. :-)

Comment

• Paul,

Can you please update the player list on page one?

Or else someone post the current players and order?

There have been so many changes it's hard to keep track of who is who.

Thanks
                    Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gavin the Great

Romans, I dont get the sense behind the delay.

Becuase it would look like I broke a peacetreaty the two times I will take a Gallia-city back. I expect the cities to be without Welsh garrisons in 2-3 turns from now, ready for my representatives (most likely pikes).
                      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• The Canadians are a peace loving people. We are only at war because of an unprovoked attack by the Welsh-An attack that came after the Welsh brought as much destruction on the Romans as thier supply lines would allow.

We find it interesting that the new Welsh leader says all nations should forgive past transgressions, yet still feels he is entitled to keep the spoils of his predessors campaigns.

This campaign has disrupted the Canadian economy. We must now assure our security against the neighboring Welsh despots. We can assure you of peace in the near future, but it will be on our terms.
                        Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

• 2 birdman:
                          "Becuase it would look like I broke a peacetreaty the two times I will take a Gallia-city back."

of course, didnt think about that!

"I expect the cities to be without Welsh garrisons in 2-3 turns from now, ready for my representatives (most likely pikes)."

my troops are leaving the region. if you see any of my men around, they are on their way to the ships to take them home.

2 gumpold:
                          "The Canadians are a peace loving people."

"We are only at war because of an unprovoked attack by the Welsh-An attack that came after the Welsh brought as much destruction on the Romans as thier supply lines would allow. "

an attack that the OLD leader carried out! the NEW leader took the responsibility for his predecessors unwise actions and offered peace and compensation right away! if you are so peace loving why dont you present your demands, but instead keep ATTACKING MY CITIES in response to my peace and compensation offer? right now, you are not better than the old welsh ruler.

"We find it interesting that the new Welsh leader says all nations should forgive past transgressions, yet still feels he is entitled to keep the spoils of his predessors campaigns. "

you missed that i offered a pretty large sum for the cities to repay the damage! get your facts right.

"This campaign has disrupted the Canadian economy. We must now assure our security against the neighboring

Welsh despots." <--- and the canadians are "peace loving"... who must assure security against who? we mean you no harm, we are ready for peace! you keep attacking a harmless nation! you are the despots!

"We can assure you of peace in the near future, but it will be on our terms."

present your terms, but dont get too carried away. we asked you to present your terms many times but you kept rejecting the diplomatic way and kept going the military way, "peace loving" nation. you already took the welsh city of Melasurej which was important to OUR economy. by this the debt for your damage is partially repayed so see your right to state terms as limited.
                          Last edited by Gavin the Great; November 29, 2004, 08:10.

Comment

• Originally posted by gumpold
                            Paul,

Can you please update the player list on page one?

Or else someone post the current players and order?

There have been so many changes it's hard to keep track of who is who.

Thanks
                            It is hard to keep track. I'm not even sure who's who anymore. Can everybody please post which nation they're playing and their current email address? Then I'll update the player list on page 1.

I'll start with myself: Dutch - paulvdb@home.nl

Comment

• Welsh - gavinctp@hotmail.com

Comment

• Roman - ctp@dinplanteskole.dk

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                                X