X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nevermind that :P
    163 to MAx.

Comment

• The lack of in-game messaging system is sad indeed, but at least they will be saved on this board to amuse the forum members

Comment

• A new week starts! Turn 164 to quinns.

Comment

• 165 to Max.
          A sad day has come.

Whole Japann will mourn this great loss.

Comment

• How peculiar. I sent a Caravan from Apolonia to Rome, which lies almost directly to the north. The Caravan however crosses the channel to the east to Mexico, then travels north via Mexican roads and then jumps back to the west to reach Rome. Looks like it is more cost-effective for Roman merchants to use Mexican middlemen than their own compatriots...

Comment

• Japanese East India Company is happy with that fact =3

Comment

• Originally posted by Solarius Scorch View Post
                How peculiar. I sent a Caravan from Apolonia to Rome, which lies almost directly to the north. The Caravan however crosses the channel to the east to Mexico, then travels north via Mexican roads and then jumps back to the west to reach Rome. Looks like it is more cost-effective for Roman merchants to use Mexican middlemen than their own compatriots...
                It must have been a caravan of illegal drugs. We are experts at running those. Now that the United States is gone we need any kind of business we can get.

Comment

• On a different note, the former American cities conquered by Japan are now known as the Weaboo Cities. (Courtesy of Max.)

Comment

• Pope just figured out how situation with mongols (and other faction correlations) looks like.

They are going down.
                    Definitely.

And also - pope also thinks about passing his powers further.
                    He grow old and tired, and such people are bad leaders.
                    Last edited by Eerion; November 22, 2011, 14:14.

Comment

• Turn 181 sent.
                      It's been awfully quiet lately. While Japan had finally stopped their imperialist conquest of Mongolia and somewhat curtailed their pollution, the few Japanese visitors we have (even fever that before) tell us of massive construction projects there, fueled by a religious zeal bordering on fanaticism. Does the new Japanese leader plan further conquest? Hopefully not, because such a thought is certainly worrisome. We, the Vikings, would like to affirmate, that in an event of our Mexican, Roman or Arabian friends being threatened, we won't watch it idly from the sidelines.

Comment

• I think that Japanese have answered that question by invading Mongolia again. There is little question that anybody of us can be next...

Comment

• "Invading" - that sounds proud. I just destroy several of their ships, because all they did was sending spies to steal my technologies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Max_Smirnov View Post
                            Turn 181 sent.
                            It's been awfully quiet lately. While Japan had finally stopped their imperialist conquest of Mongolia and somewhat curtailed their pollution, the few Japanese visitors we have (even fever that before) tell us of massive construction projects there, fueled by a religious zeal bordering on fanaticism. Does the new Japanese leader plan further conquest? Hopefully not, because such a thought is certainly worrisome. We, the Vikings, would like to affirmate, that in an event of our Mexican, Roman or Arabian friends being threatened, we won't watch it idly from the sidelines.
                            Hear, hear! And neither will the Mexicans stand idly by if our Viking, Roman, or Arabian friends are threatened.

Comment

• I've made an updated map for turn 186. Enjoy!

Click image for larger version

Name:	map1125.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	9092331

The numbers are relative PG scores (with my empire taken as a 100).

Comment

• I find that map inaccurate

Comment

Working...
                                X