Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why can't I download any file from this topic? The download strats and ends quickly, but downloaded files are 0 bytes, when I'm trying with flashget downloading stops at 0.0%. What's wrong?
    Do you know where can I get another server.dat from?
    Last edited by darthmorte; January 14, 2011, 13:13.

Comment

The link in this thread still works, your downloading a zip file though so you need to unzip it to use it.

Comment

Lets do a Play by Email based on 24 Civs scenario if were playing a classic CTP1 campaign. i want to be Player one the Americans on my first turn Washington gets renamed North East States. But forever future cant go past 8 civilizations but it now has 44 or 45 civilization player slots. Classic only has 41 civilization player slots. Barbarian is a NPC (Non playable Civilization) So we would have to use that version instead. I can only get 4 real world maps to work with forever future USA ,UK ,World (8 player version) ,and Eastern Mediterranean Sea. If its only 8 civs so we can have use of Forever Future mod and its version of the rules. Ever since forever future mod came out in 2012 i have been trying to figure out how to get scenarios to work and this past week i finally figured out how to get scenarios to work. And this is a major discovery to me because im a real world scenarios buff and now i feel like in in CTP player heaven. This is the first time in about 8 or 10 years that i got Scenarios to work on CTP1. Scenarios was never a problem for CTP2 because the game came already installed with scenario loading ability when the game was sold.
        Last edited by jonathan1980; May 25, 2014, 20:29.

Comment

@JohnGalt137 - This is the four players (American ,Canadian ,English ,Mexican). Timer period is 4000 BC to 2010 (made for play 1949-2010) (Westminster ratified in 1949 "Break with England" to Harper Union "closer ties to the Americans" Becoming a Ally of American of 2010). In march of 2010 the time period ends historically when Prime Minister Harper and Present Obama Forged what later historians called a personal union of the two countries. This means that in this 4 player scenario then becomes a 3 player scenario. But in this new 3 player scenario the English have to rename to Cuban ,Nicaraguan or what ever and renamed Neutral Nations. Because in the 1970s The Bahamas became a independent Nation. But to be fare they could continue on to 2010 as English civilization representing the nation as a ally of the English and there fore a ally of European Civilization.

-A scenario based around "A attack on the USA should by viewed as a attack on Canada" (P.M. Harper March 2010).

Americans get to grow larger after 2010 . The Americans call there people and there alliance North Americans and allies for Israel on Japan and the rest and call the country North American Union. but the Canadians want to call there people Canadian Allies and the country Harper Union so we will see how this developed in the future as the 21st century progresses.
          Last edited by jonathan1980; May 25, 2014, 21:02.

Comment

Anyone still playing? One server is still running!

Comment

The AI gets boring and too predictable at some point. Anyone interested in a PBEM game?

Comment

I would like to play

Comment

I'm up for a PBEM game.

Comment

I wanna play and what server is running?

Comment

does anyone has the apolyton pack? i cannot find it.

Comment

Working...
                      X