X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 132 to TheBirdMan.

Comment

• Turn 132 to dancemasseuse
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• turn 132 to Cuaich

Comment

• Turn?

Cuaich?

I believe we all committed to generally play within 48 hours...

Comment

• Turn?

Comment

• As you all have probably read in a number of posts now, my internet is down in my new place, and my work computer has been reowrked and does not have CTP available to it at the moment.

I apologize for this unexpected problem, and understand if it means you have to remove me from the game.

Bruce

Comment

• where is the turn.

It shows I sent the last one on 3-27

Comment

• I think the turn is with Cuaich, but as per his post, it looks like he's dropping out of this one. So we need a replacement.

Comment

• Turn?

Comment

• we need Birdman to re-send 132 to Cuaich's replacement . . . but I don't think we HAVE a replacement for him yet . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by thehappies
                        we need Birdman to re-send 132 to Cuaich's replacement . . . but I don't think we HAVE a replacement for him yet . . .
                        I'm forwarding to Yosemiteken (dancemasseuse), not Cuaich, so that isn't possible.
                        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• oops, I meant to say dancemasseuse needs to send the turn on to whoever we can find for a replacement.

any ideas? maybe we could get the new guy on the block . . . prince bolkonsky . . . ?

Comment

Working...
                          X