• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kralj Matjaz
    Bring it on.
    Done.

May the best team win (It's us Kralj ).
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Comment

Substitute needed Protoss to partner with me, Nuke Boy, in super league games. Interested parties email me at nukeboy1960@aol.com
        Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

We need a substitute for berxpert in the peaceful noodle game (seven human players, no AI). thread can be found here:

Please post there if you'd like to take his place. He's currently ranked #1 on the power graph and has a pretty big lead on the rest of us.

Comment

Replacement needed for Protoss in the Prodigious Row game. Game was started with Quick Start Mod and is now in turn 70.
            Interested people, please email me at mathemagician -AT- gmx -DOT- net.
            Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
            O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

Replacements needed for the following PBEM games:

Team Spirit

Description: Standard team game, 4 teams of 2 players each.
              Participants: 8
              Latest turn: 147
              Power graph position: 3rd
              Moderated: Yes

Let There Be Rock

Description: Standard game.
              Participants: 6
              Latest turn: 123
              Power graph position: 6th
              Moderated: No

Chicken Run

Description: Standard game.
              Latest turn: 82
              Power graph position: 5th
              Moderated: Yes

Monkey

Description: Standard game. Legendary first PBEM ever started.
              Latest turn: 290
              Power graph position: 5th & 8th (two vacancies available)
              Moderated: No

Note that there is a 48-hour limit to play your turn in all of the above.

Comment

I can join into team spirit, chicken run or monkey if you still need people.

Comment

For the time being all slots have been covered but we might need another replacement soon, just waiting to see how this turn will go and if anyone else will have to be replaced due to slow response.

Comment

Any of you interested in joining a few PBEM games in progress?

Some refer to the fore mentioned games.

Comment

Skilled player needed as subtistute for Grandpa Troll in a teamgame (4 players with 2 nations each - see top of this page for the concept of this type of games).

- We are at turn 86 now.
                      - You will be teamed up with me - our enemies are Hatschy and Ricketyclik.
                      - For further information about your nations, pls mail me....... (if you do not know my e-mail, use the Apolyton feature).

TBM
                      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

I am willing to get into some more games now, in spite of my track record from the past few months.

TBM, if you still need someone to take over for GT let me know.

brucemacdonald1 (at) aol (dot) com

Comment

Originally posted by Cuaich
                          I am willing to get into some more games now, in spite of my track record from the past few months.

TBM, if you still need someone to take over for GT let me know.

brucemacdonald1 (at) aol (dot) com
                          Thanks Cuaick.

But for this game I now have Milamber as new teammate.

I guess I'll set up a new team-game during the summer - hope you are ready then.

TBM

Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by TheBirdMan

Thanks Cuaick.

But for this game I now have Milamber as new teammate.

I guess I'll set up a new team-game during the summer - hope you are ready then.

TBM
                            No worries...I will stand ready...and practice some!

Comment

hey people =) i wanna play.. can any help me? i'm new here =p

good luck

please contact me if any wanna play =)

nico.xta@hotmail.com

Comment

Joda2: Also look here: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=166378

Comment

Working...
                                X