Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruel Universe

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 91 to Hatschy

    Lawd I got me self in a bad way on Power Graph
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

    Comment


    • Hey, where's your city Astrakhan1, EPW? Last turn I saw it, now it's gone like a Fata Morgana .

      Turn 91 to Platypus Rex.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by hatschy
        Hey, where's your city Astrakhan1, EPW? Last turn I saw it, now it's gone like a Fata Morgana .

        Turn 91 to Platypus Rex.
        "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
          91 to Hatschy

          Lawd I got me self in a bad way on Power Graph
          I believe I have the bottom all to my self

          92 > EPW
          anti steam and proud of it

          CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

          Comment


          • 92 to Hatschy
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

            Comment


            • away it goes to EPW
              anti steam and proud of it

              CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

              Comment


              • 93 back to Hatschy
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                Comment


                • Turn 93 to Platypus Rex.

                  Comment


                  • is your tech lead as big as i think it is hatscy?
                    "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                    Comment


                    • tech, tech I dont need no stinking tech (wrong)

                      that is a four letter word..

                      to the curious one-EPW
                      anti steam and proud of it

                      CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by EPW
                        is your tech lead as big as i think it is hatscy?
                        From the gifts/advances diplomatic screen I know, that I have four technologies that you don't have. Is that as big as you thought?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by hatschy

                          From the gifts/advances diplomatic screen I know, that I have four technologies that you don't have. Is that as big as you thought?
                          No actually,
                          "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                          Comment


                          • 94 back to Hatschy
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                            Comment


                            • back to EPW
                              anti steam and proud of it

                              CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

                              Comment


                              • 95 to Hatschy
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X