Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Lost Empire

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    80 back
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

    Comment


    • #92
      81 back
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

      Comment


      • #93
        82 back to knights mass attacker
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

        Comment


        • #94
          and 83 back poor sanai
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

          Comment


          • #95
            welcome back.
            "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by EPW
              welcome back.
              thanks


              84 back
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

              Comment


              • #97
                85 back
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                Comment


                • #98
                  hows my buddy coming?
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    and 86

                    lost another city

                    woe is me

                    Attached Files
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                    Comment


                    • 87 back
                      Attached Files
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                      Comment


                      • and 88
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                        Comment


                        • and 89
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                          Comment


                          • Did we agree to allow or disallow nukes?
                            "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                              and 1 back

                              ok

                              no wonders and No Nukes

                              now we just discuss any warring agreements and game on

                              Trollius Crassius
                              i thought no nukes

                              up to ya


                              90 back
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                              Comment


                              • Nukes could be fun if we both had them.
                                "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X