154 back
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
The Lost Empire
Collapse
X
-
It seems that you're having some trouble controlling your cities."...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
-
lol, how did you manage to let nearly all of your cities revolt anyways?Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
all my cities I currently have are still in my control
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
-
Originally posted by EPW
lol, how did you manage to let nearly all of your cities revolt anyways?

I was in a mess
happiness was hard to keep kept throwing money at 'em
so when I saw my shortlived attempt at competiting with you was fixing to go down the drain as I onkly had like maybe 70 calvary and about 30+ with in the ne quadrant
I saw all yours so I simply put max workday and minimum wages and rations
Into revolt
great gasme had lots of fun with the trash talk and warz
in the near futurew when your knuckles heal and ya wanna beat me up again
we can have another go
Thanks as allways my friend
was enjoyableHi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah
Comment
-
Good game, though it was a mistake to attack me. I was only 5 or 6 advances ahead, and you could have caught up. And when you attack, you should have more than a few offensive units...."...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
Comment