No announcement yet.

CTP PBEM Challenge Ladder - February 2005+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just drop them to the bottom of BAID. They can always climb up again if they return.

The challenging player should stay where they are. That's why I challenged above the missing players, I'm assuming they will be dropped (not eliminated).

Comment

eventually they will be. but apparently not until they actually are dropped.
      btw, im still missing some link by Troll on the issue of ignoring "MIA" players. until then, i can only hope no one else claims the opposite.
      Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
      O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

Originally posted by Mathemagician
        eventually they will be. but apparently not until they actually are dropped.
        btw, im still missing some link by Troll on the issue of ignoring "MIA" players. until then, i can only hope no one else claims the opposite.
        but like I said Math

you da boss now and since only a few players, "amend-away" with some new rules and regulations, we are a small but close community, if all agree lets move forward!

Gramps
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

like troll said
          you the boss lets move on
          I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
          Revelation 6:8

Comment

Right on bruddas

Comment

am i correct to assume that when not specifically mentioned at the start of the game, the standard settings apply ? also in parts when a part hasnt specifically been agreed upon before the game ? such as no wonders allowed if nothing about wonders has been said ?

Comment

am i correct to assume that when not specifically mentioned at the start of the game, the standard settings apply ? also in parts when a part hasnt specifically been agreed upon before the game ? such as no wonders allowed if nothing about wonders has been said ?
                Math

in the past we go by default rules unless agreed upon by both parties

so really say we play and agree no nukes no wonders no attaacking each other untill all ai are dead then thats the "rules" for our game

not every game mind you but "our" game

Hope this helps and after all..

its a game so everyone just simply enjoy

Attached Files

Comment

yes, my question was: what if the players deviate from the default e.g. in the map settings, but dont mention wonders ? do the default rules then apply for wonders ?

Comment

yes, my question was: what if the players deviate from the default e.g. in the map settings, but dont mention wonders ? do the default rules then apply for wonders ?
                    Honestly Math

If its not discussed and agreed upon then it should revert to the default settings

Thats my "unofficial take"

Gramps

Comment

so, is "it" the whole game or the setting in question ?

Comment

so, is "it" the whole game or the setting in question ?
                        well, If your talking about a game in progress and a player breaks a rule the game should be rendered null and void and scrapped

BUT if its before the game then the game rules must be followed

First and foremost the default setting

second would be any "agreed upon alterations"

i.e. farm under city bug/cheat/exploit

I dun use but if two agreed then its not a cheat

Gramps

Comment

im just asking the question during the game about something agreed at the start of the game.
                          oh well, nevermind.

Comment

im just asking the question during the game about something agreed at the start of the game.
                            oh well, nevermind.
                            nevermind?

Math I really want to answer but I am a moron so if you could ask a straight forward question I could give you a straight forward answer

of course being a moderator its better to be vague like you are so no one can ever accuse you of being reasonable

this was meant as humor so dun go getting yer panties in a wad
                            Attached Files

Comment

i concede to berXpert on turn 143

Comment

Chlg 142 Mathemagician vs. berXpert; Started Mar-2005 -- Finished today at turn 143 with my Victory

Math conceded when I take 2 of his smallest cities

Comment

Working...
                                X