X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In case you missed it

I get attacked by Canada

I sink 1 SOL, I am in the process of mobilzing forces to go visit Cananda and have a talk

What else does war entail....

Got gunpowder ?
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Move 198 ---> Gramps

Comment

• 198 to P Rex
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• send it to me soon Rex. I want to see the action.

Comment

• just got done

do we want battle reports ?

1 city recieved bombard treatment by Canandian SOL

1 Canandian SOL recieved Davy Jones treatment

with dancemasseuse for his action
            anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Headline News!!!!
              The great Souix Nation has risen and seeks to attain glory with their brave allies. Reports out of England by our truthfull news reporters report major fighting. Our troops have landed and are pushing forward to eliminate the evil eminating from such a corrupt nation as the English. Our troops are attacking from 4 different fronts and have cut the nation in half. We are pushing from the middle north and from our north towards englands northeast. We have also landed another expeditionary force to prevent any retalition from them. Their evil must be expunged form the earth to prevent the spread of their heresies. Our troops have alread captured 9 of their cities and plan further attacks next turn. Our citizens must prepare for nuclear fallout in case his ally decides to retaliate. all citizens are asked to listen for the air raid alarms and to go quickly to the shelters when sounded. Further reports are coming in and will be announced as the battles continue.
              Souix Sam reporting

Turn 198 to thehappies.

Comment

• gonna be a mess real quick like I suspect
                Attached Files

Comment

• 199-->Paul

The Welsh accepted my peace treaty and have removed their troops from my soil. I have also signed an 11 turn peace treaty with the English. I hope you'll all observe the "Pax Romana" despite the other conflicts brewing.

Yours faithfully,

Ceaser Disgustus

Comment

• Originally posted by thehappies
                    199-->Paul

The Welsh accepted my peace treaty and have removed their troops from my soil. I have also signed an 11 turn peace treaty with the English. I hope you'll all observe the "Pax Romana" despite the other conflicts brewing.

Yours faithfully,

Ceaser Disgustus
                    Observe what
                    Attached Files

Comment

• The Pax Romana only applies to the ROMAN empire. I've been successful sitting the fence so far!

As I said before . . . I'm sayin' my prayers that the bombs go the other way.

Comment

• Originally posted by thehappies
                        The Pax Romana only applies to the ROMAN empire. I've been successful sitting the fence so far!

As I said before . . . I'm sayin' my prayers that the bombs go the other way.
                        Actually, I dont want a War

I just want to make clear my intention to establish sovereign responsibility over my people
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Our Dear allies the Romans have nothing to fear from the Souix Nation.

This war is the fault of the Assyrian nation!!!.

We chose to live peacefully with all nations. We all knew we could not allow the Assyrian Nation to swallow up the Welsh. The Assyrian could then rule the world and conquer us all. If an attack occured how are we to know how much land our foe would take, and could we trust the words of someone so "PINK"!!!!!

We prepared for this buy moving troops to the only nation we could strike and was also an ally of the Assyrian, the English. Since we knew we could not allow the Assyrian to swallow our ally the Welsh we had to prepare a place for him to move to if the Assyrians attacked. So the English needed to be displaced and the lands turned over to the Welsh so his race may survive. Long Live our Brothers!!!!

When the attacks occured we launched our valiant armies and navies against the heretic nation of the English. We intend to crush her and leave no Englishman alive to exact retribution against us.
                          Since this nation will fall, anyone wanting a piece of the pie is welcome to grab what you can.

Those nations wishing to stay outside the conflict need only to let us know your intent.
                          The Assyrians have attacked us, we have attacked the English only.
                          What say Ye???

(Brave words, I only hope I do nott live to eat them, )

Comment

• indeed

Comment

• your comments always make me laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by dancemasseuse
                                your comments always make me laugh.
                                It hides my multitude of iniquities in game play

Comment

Working...
                                X