The Altera Centauri collection has been brought up to date by Darsnan. It comprises every decent scenario he's been able to find anywhere on the web, going back over 20 years.
25 themes/skins/styles are now available to members. Check the select drop-down at the bottom-left of each page.
Call To Power 2 Cradle 3+ mod in progress: https://apolyton.net/forum/other-games/call-to-power-2/ctp2-creation/9437883-making-cradle-3-fully-compatible-with-the-apolyton-edition
I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
Revelation 6:8
I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
Revelation 6:8
I challenge the three people above me in the ladder....
Johny Cartonny
Nimrod
ricketyclik
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
116. Chlg 116 blackgryffin vs. Grandpa Troll; Started Jul-2004 -- In progress.
117. Chlg 117 blackgryffin vs. Grandpa Troll; Started Jul-2004 -- In progress.
118. Chlg 118 blackgryffin vs. Grandpa Troll; Started Jul-2004 -- In progress.
119. Chlg 119 blackgryffin vs. Grandpa Troll; Started Jul-2004 -- In progress.
120. Chlg 120 blackgryffin vs. Grandpa Troll; Started Jul-2004 -- In progress.
Is that right?
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Can someone send me Johny Cartonny's, Nimrod's, ricketyclik's email adresses so I can alert them of my challenge.
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Originally posted by ricketyclik
OK EPW, challenge accepted. Email me with proposed settings: ric at actewagl dot net dot au
Oh I should have known your email adress I'll email settings later today but I'm up for anything.
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
126. Chlg 126 Dimytes vs. TheBirdMan; Started Aug-2004 -- In progress.
127. Chlg 127 Grandpa Troll vs. Nimrod; Started Aug-2004 -- In progress.
128. Chlg 128 ricketyclik vs. EPW; Started Aug-2004 -- In progress.
Comment