This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grandpa Troll,
    There is no minimum speed limit for turn rates. And yes, players can decline with good reason. If a player already has a challenge match going with someone below them, that is a good reason. Personally, I can only play 2 challenge matches at once before I run out of time.

Comment

Originally posted by quinns
      Grandpa Troll,
      There is no minimum speed limit for turn rates. And yes, players can decline with good reason. If a player already has a challenge match going with someone below them, that is a good reason. Personally, I can only play 2 challenge matches at once before I run out of time.
      thanks

Umm..does this allow me to go up one spot to challenge a player or am i "Still" locked into the three above?

GT
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

about the fact a day is 24 hours, no more, no less ...

i thought that humanity discovered this fact a long long time ago !!!

i don't know what grandpa troll is doing but when i'm looking at my days and my nights, sure 24 hours are not enough ... but in MY life, things happen like this :

1) study and work ( most part of my days and sometimes of my nights )
        2) family ( and help at home for many things which is fair ... after all, my family is not at my service )
        3) friends ( that's including the ones of the real life and those from the web : my duty as a webmaster is not to give them up )
        4) other stuff ( and that's including apolyton, the CTP games i enjoy to play and so on )

this is the way it works. September is here and holydays are gone. Study time is back and of course, it means i pass less time to play but complaining about the fact i only play 2 or 3 turns * 5 games a week is a bit ........... a shame.

about what is fair and unfair ...

mmmmh ... interesting ... really ! if my memory is not lacked, i play 5 games with grandpa troll, 1 with mathemagician and 1 with pacman ... i really would prefer pacman could play faster, but he can't and that's enough to me. Pity b'cause he's the same level than me and so, our game IS FAIR.

But maybe grandpa troll is hurry to win all his games with beginners in pbem games ... i remember i told him about one of our game i don't enjoy b'cause my land is really awfull and my progress incredibly slow ... He never answered, too hurry to play an easy game perhaps ... but did i complain more than this ? no. I shut my mouth and continued, even i know i'm going to loose.

SO ... maybe we could make a definition of what is fair and unfair to be sure we speak the same language

a good sunday to everyone

blackgryffin
        Last edited by blackgryffin; September 12, 2004, 08:36.
        • slytherin forever •
        http://www.wizardworkingonweb.net/

Comment

Grandpa Troll usually overexpresses his emotions a little.
          Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
          O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

it seems ! lol
            • slytherin forever •

Comment

Peace

Gramps
              Last edited by Grandpa Troll; September 12, 2004, 21:21.

Comment

Peace

Gramps
                Last edited by Grandpa Troll; September 12, 2004, 21:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

I am 45 and express as I see fit, not as others

"Just for the record"

Gramps
                  you're saying that this is a very emotional stadium, right ?

Comment

Peace

Gramps
                    Last edited by Grandpa Troll; September 12, 2004, 21:22.

Comment

what ya dun find in the net these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Mathemagician
                        what ya dun find in the net these days.
                        I said me piece and for now I am in my happy place..feeling warm feeling fine I am calm
                        Attached Files

Comment

sure it seems harder to speak with its brain than with its nerves ...

i understand better now why "communicate" is so difficult for some of us and if talking to newbies is too hard for troll : why so playing with them and complain always for one thing or another ???

• slytherin forever •

Comment

Peace

Gramps
                            Last edited by Grandpa Troll; September 12, 2004, 21:23.

Comment

sorry guy : i'm off playing for today - go back to my books now ... and by the way : your reputation means nothing to me. I'm a newbie there ... remember ?

Oh and by the way Blackygryffin is down from like 4-5 turns per game per day (X 5 games) to maybe 2 turns a week per game..

Peace

Gramps
                              but here what u wrote and i really don't feel sorry for u if u r not able to make the difference between a month and 2 days ... and yes : at 18 years old i'm not so unpolite than a big mouth who posts some pathetic pictures of asses in the sky ... trashy stuff ... damned ! a luck we are in a forum ...

• slytherin forever •

Comment

Gramps
                                Last edited by Grandpa Troll; September 12, 2004, 21:23.

Comment

Working...
                                X