Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Island Game 7-11-04

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Island Game 7-11-04

    Ok off we go on a fast island Game

    Blackice of the Romans

    Grandpa of the Egyptians

    EPW of the Hebrews

    Watch them thar shark sightings!!

    Peace

    Grandpa
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

  • #2
    good game all, should be fast one. :0)
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by blackice
      good game all, should be fast one. :0)
      Yes..I really enjoy playing PBEM Games like this..I hate S-L-O-W Turtle matches..
      Attached Files
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

      Comment


      • #4
        this is gonna be a challenge for me as i cant swim..

        but nice land so far!!

        Grandpa of the Egyptians!
        Attached Files
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

        Comment


        • #5
          looks like 25 or so turns played in two days heh
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by blackice
            looks like 25 or so turns played in two days heh
            Egypt needs more land!!

            I must have more land!!
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by blackice
              looks like 25 or so turns played in two days heh
              Me and EPW played around 80 turns in 5 days..maybe 6..but still a great speed compared to OFT Game..

              OFT..hmm

              Oh what did that stand for..

              OH no Frickin Turn (per month?) or something like that
              Attached Files
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

              Comment


              • #8
                13 turn from Egyptian Troll
                Attached Files
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                Comment


                • #9
                  This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

                  Delivery to the following recipients failed.

                  epwood1@hotmail.com

                  Ok Game two with same message...

                  Grandpa of the Egyptians

                  I was looking but didnt see the writings on the wall??

                  Attached Files
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Ok..doing well for a little while now we back at it again tonight delivery failed and returned..
                    Attached Files
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      This is my island except smaller and lacking the forest
                      Attached Files
                      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by EPW
                        This is my island except smaller and lacking the forest
                        Then you should have abundant fishing!

                        Attached Files
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          FLUSH EPW your mailbox is bouncing 7-25-04
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            done.
                            "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by EPW
                              done.
                              Great..mind doing it again?

                              NOW!!
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X