Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Island Game 7-11-04

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    where is the Islands turn at?

    psst...
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

    Comment


    • #62
      I sent it long ago.
      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

      Comment


      • #63
        Ohh I seee what happened, Blackice sent the save to me which was supposed to go to GT and it went in my bulk mail.
        "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

        Comment


        • #64
          -96- sent and thanks to Epw
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

          Comment


          • #65
            islands-97- and Big Blue has appeared unto me in a vision
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

            Comment


            • #66
              I lost, no doubt about it.
              "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

              Comment


              • #67
                -98- sent
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                Comment


                • #68
                  -99- sent
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    -100- sent
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      -101- sent
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        -102-
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          -103-
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            -104- sent
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              I'm I allowed to resign?
                              "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by EPW
                                I'm I allowed to resign?
                                why?

                                is it because you are playing a better player?

                                NO..I am in everygame me and you play

                                Is it because of land?

                                NO

                                In the land game I got punked..but am hanging in there

                                Is it because of Blackice whooping ya?

                                umm..he whoops almost everyone
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X