ctp tech tree jpeg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

update

each email took 9 minutes but it would appear all were sent without a problem

Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

umm

Hold da presses

I gave her the wrong chart

thats the CTP2 tree

man Im a duminski

I will search for the correct one and get it to you both
      sorry
      not here fault but mine
      CTP2 is better anyways
      "

Comment

thanks for all your hard work; hope like last time that someone will advise us when/where to find the CTP tech tree when it is up on the website. Thanks again!!

Comment

I hope to get it up some time tonight.
          Ive got my engagement party tomorrow so ill have to sneek onto the computer to do it
          thanks gpt

Comment

welcome

I hope Locutus gets his end done too

Comment

..bump
              Attached Files

Comment

Sorry it's taking so long, the latest batch of files I got was HUGE, much bigger than the first batch. My PC can only barely cope with them, so I can only process them when I have a lot of free time and nothng else running in the background. Today was the first chance I got, so I did the tech tree (took me all afternoon too). The back of the chart (with the tables and stuff) I haven't been able to do yet, hopefully I'll have time for that next week.

Until then, you can download the tech tree here (2 MB). It's only 50% of the original size but in the original size it's 12 MB large and on a resolution much higher than anyone will ever need. (Should anyone need it anyway, let me know and I'll upload the big version as well.)
                Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
                  Sorry it's taking so long, the latest batch of files I got was HUGE, much bigger than the first batch. My PC can only barely cope with them, so I can only process them when I have a lot of free time and nothng else running in the background. Today was the first chance I got, so I did the tech tree (took me all afternoon too). The back of the chart (with the tables and stuff) I haven't been able to do yet, hopefully I'll have time for that next week.

Until then, you can download the tech tree here (2 MB). It's only 50% of the original size but in the original size it's 12 MB large and on a resolution much higher than anyone will ever need. (Should anyone need it anyway, let me know and I'll upload the big version as well.)
                  Thanks a lot Locutus

umm..I already have them so this was more for those whom dont

But I do understand

Thanks

Grandpa Troll

Comment

-61- sent

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                      umm..I already have them so this was more for those whom dont
                      My post wasn't aimed specifically at you (in fact, I didn't even see your post until after I posted my reply). It was indeed for those who don't have the file yet
                      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

This is why I do love this community small in the overall APOLYTON WORLD But nontheless we do pool our talents and resources together

we will await your posting patiently..or is it patiently await your posting?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Here they are.
                          Not as big as gpt sent them but this is as large as I can offer.
                          Sorry it took so long I had an engagement party to plan

the two jpg files

Comment

Thanks frenzyfol

Glad we could help!

Look, I was hoping that the chart wouldnt be in too bad of shape and considering how much I have used, folded, spindled and mutiliated it.. ..I am tickled that it was in as good of shape as it was!

Ok...Soon Locutus will have also up here on this site perhaps as soon as this weekend.

Everyone enjoy and remember

CALL TO POWER!!!

Comment

thanks a bunch. I was able to print out the tech tree for CTP and it isn't perfect, but it is certainly readable and USABLE!! That is the key. Thanks again!!!

Comment

Good job people
                                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X