Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ctp tech tree jpeg?

hey guys,
    Its like 10 years since I bought the game (ctp 1) and Ive lost my tech tree poster.
    Can anyone point me to a jpeg of the tech tree (good high res if possible)
    Thanks in advance.
    Adam

I just did a search of the forums and it seems as though a tech tree online doesnt exist. If someone has a copy of the original tech tree poster and can scan it, I would be very happy to host the file on my web page for everyone to download.

If you want to send me a scaned copy of the poster my email is adamm2@chw.edu.au.

Thanks
    Adam

Comment

hey.. Hmm I bought the game too.. (wow?) got really 3 CTP cd'es.. but thats not the point.. hmm I will take a look adam, I had the tech tree.. 2 sec.. I will take a Look than I will send it to you if I have it okay ? but I can't scan it whole in.. so It would be in 3 parts.. or so.. ! if okay with you..
      If your lost, than your lost..?

"I will you nuke you to death, with spy!"

Comment

Re: ctp tech tree jpeg?

Originally posted by frenzyfol
        hey guys,
        Its like 10 years since I bought the game (ctp 1) and Ive lost my tech tree poster.
        Can anyone point me to a jpeg of the tech tree (good high res if possible)
        Thanks in advance.
        Adam
        TEN YEARS?

Hmm..let me see..maybe 5 or 6...

but to answer no I dun have a jpeg with that available..mine is so folder,twisted,taped and multilated...

BUT..maybe I can get a decent screenie of one

Will try though

Peace and welcome back

Gramps
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I'm making a really simple tech tree with paint. I'm now as far as the modern ages, aka I'm on half way. It's a bitmap now, but I could make it a .jpeg if you want.
          The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
          - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

A Dane!

Go ahead, learn the basic and then join the CTP SuperLeauge http://apolyton.net/forums/forumdisp...s=&forumid=210 (One team is missing a player) or the CTP-ChallengegameLeague http://apolyton.net/forums/forumdisp...?s=&forumid=21 (or join now ).
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Umm any one else here get any feedback on a tech tree?

A few looking for one right now!

Thanks

GT

Comment

If you have the tech tree and can scan it.
                Mail me the tree and Ill host it on my web site.
                amaxwellREMOVESPAM@optusnet.com.au

remove the "REMOVESPAM" part of the email.

What ever format you like, but jpeg is probably the most sensible.

Thanks
                Adam

Comment

still looking...............

Comment

Come on, I know someone still has the CTP1 tech tree. I will PAY $10 plus shipping for one in half decent shape.

Comment

Originally posted by johnzim
                      Come on, I know someone still has the CTP1 tech tree. I will PAY $10 plus shipping for one in half decent shape.
                      somone that would pay $10.00 would most certainly pay $25.00?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Not necessarily.

Comment

Comment

I would burn one but for some reason I cant copy right now??
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by xd-eagle
                              hey.. Hmm I bought the game too.. (wow?) got really 3 CTP cd'es.. but thats not the point.. hmm I will take a look adam, I had the tech tree.. 2 sec.. I will take a Look than I will send it to you if I have it okay ? but I can't scan it whole in.. so It would be in 3 parts.. or so.. ! if okay with you..
                              hello everybody

so ... i'm too interesting to have the tech tree ... finally, did someone scanned it for good ( in any number of parts ) ? is there a link ?

• slytherin forever •
                              http://www.wizardworkingonweb.net/

Comment

Working...
                              X